Part 51

I wanted to pull him by his collars and slap him again and again....I wanted answers from him...My temper was at the verge.But then..my eyes fell on Aashi's innocent little face.what was her fault?why should I spoil her smile by creating a scene there?so I held my emotions and sat there, sternly staring at Rajiv and shreya.
After a while, shreya left with Aashi and Rajiv turned to me.He smiled seeing my face.It seemed he knew what was going on my mind.
so before I could utter a word, he spoke"I know what exactly is going on your mind.. and I'm ready to answer your questions.. but before that you have to answer some questions of mine!"
My anger was already on ninth cloud, he just triggered it by saying this.I jumped out of the bed on my feet after pulling and throwing the pipes injected on my vein.Blood oozed out of it but I didn't pay any attention to it.I went straight to him, who was just few metres away from the bed and clutched his collars with my bandaged palms.
I pulled him closer and screamed to the peak of my voice"Answers?? I have to answer you? you bloody creep! you owe answers to me.. why did you come to my life? why did you marry me? what was my fault? huh..." Tears made ways from my eyes.
"Bhoomi... Listen to me..." he was saying something but I cut him off in the middle..."shut your mouth.... what else you have to say after everything I saw?....." My sobs interrupted my speech "just now... just now... I had started to see you in a new light... just now I had started to think about our relation.... just now I had begun to trust you... I had started to lo...." I stopped there and again continued.."you broke my new found trust... I was right about you... you are a jerk.. who knows nothing else than bodily relations... aree tumhara bas chale toh tum mujhe bhi ek raat ke baad chod do..." before I could regret for what I said, my cheek welcomed a tight slap.I placed my left palm on my cheek to soothe it and looked at his eyes which were blood shot.
The veins on his face swelled as he clenched his jaw, his face had a devilish appearance cause of his anger.I was taken aback."you think I'm a cheapo? I don't respect girls? I don't respect relations?" he shouted squeezing my elbows by his palms.I winced in pain and struggled to get out of his grip but still looked at his burning eyes."leave me..." I tried to pushed him but in vain."Rajiv .... dard ho raha hai.." I yelled."Dard sirf tumhe nahi hota Bhoomi.... I'm a human being too.. and the pain you gave me is much more than this..." he shouted looking straight into my eyes."stop your draama.. I'm not a kid to trust you again.." I tried to match his pitch."Draama? every truth I said seemed fibs to you and my emotions are drama?" his voice was soft and his eyes expressed pain."you do have feelings? apart from hunger? " I snapped and could see the pain deepening in him."sorry my mistake..." he left me and took some steps backwards to part us."It was my fault... its always been my fault... that I fell in love with a stone hearted person... who never loved me nor respected my feelings ..it was my fault... that I waited for that person for three long years even after being insulted and rejected.. It was my fault I married her after knowing she hates me... my fault to believe my heart's call will reach her one day and she too will love me... it was all bloody damn my fault.. to love you in the first place... I'm sorry for that... and promise.. I will never repeat this again ... I will free you from this chain of unwanted relation soon... promise" He walked away saying this and closed the door behind him, while I broke down on my knees...