Part 61

I reached the shed to take my scooty out.'Why am I hurt? am I jealous? why did I expect him to care?' These questions were floating in my mind.Suddenly, I found myself pinned to the nearby wall.I lost control over my tears and a few drops escaped my eyes when I closed my eyes in this impulse.I lifted my moist eyes to meet his."you are crying??" I sensed concern in his voice."who cares?" I asked, shifting my gaze."I do..." he replied.I was shocked to hear this and looked into his eyes again ."Really??" I asked again.
"No.." this answer broke my heart again."Leave me ..... you idiot.." I yelled with anger and frustration."Jealous....." he teased."not even in your wildest dreams... kutte..." I cursed him, still struggling to part with him."Hungry??" he asked."No.. my college has a canteen.. jisme tumhare shri ke khaane se accha khaana milta hai.." I snapped."how could you say that? you didn't even taste shri's food.. yummy... " he teased again."Then go to your shri... and leave me alone..." I pushed him with all my might and finally succeeded.I started to walk towards my scooty.He caught my wrist and twisted my hand , pinning it on my back.I winced in pain."Ahh.... you.. kutte... why are you doing this..." I screamed."cause I ..... " he stopped and smirked."you know it.." saying this, he kissed my cheek and left me.I wiped my cheek and without turning towards him , rode my scooty out of the shed.***************************I reached college and was already 15 minutes late for my first lecture.I parked my scooty hurriedly and ran from the parking lot to the classroom, occasionally colliding with a few passerbys.I reached the class, bathed in sweat and huffing violently."Good morning ma'am" The students greeted me."go...od...morning.." I spoke while trying to catch my breath.I gave the lectures properly and asked if they had any doubts.After a while, a student came to me ."ma'am what is the role of a catalyst?""catalyst helps to change the rate of reaction... it either accelerates or retards the reaction rate.." saying this I wrote some names of the catalysts on the board.I was a little lost during this..."Ma'am ..." a student's voice startled me."yes..." I replied."what is Rajiv? is it a new catalyst?" he pointed towards the name on the board.I felt embarrassed when the whole class bursted out in laughter.******************************After that, I had to take continuous classes, until the break time.My stomach was roaring with hunger.I was going to the canteen to have something to eat, when a peon came running."Madamji principal sir .. aapko bula rahe hai..""Ab iss taklu ko mujhse kya kaam? " I gritted my teeth but helplessly, turned to go to the principal chamber.
"may I come in sir?" I asked knocking the door."come in.. Miss.Mishra" the bald headed oldman flashed his fake teeth."sir you called me?" I asked straightly without beating about the bush."yes.. I want you to meet our new trustee Mr.Kapoor."I turned my eyes to look at the person sitting next to me.His face was familiar but I didn't remember where did I see him tongue emoticon
"Hi!" the young man greeted."hello.. mr.kapoor" I joined my palm with his."please... for you its Prithvi..." he smiled