Part 33

The next performance was by miya...I must say this cousin of mine was the least rotten among the trio.And she was a great dancer.she danced on 'bole chudiyaan bole kangana'Here Araav was getting bored.Afterall,he was just a kid."Maasi...chalo khelte hai...",he began to pull my hand."nai beta...hum khelne jaayenge toh maasi ki mumma bahot daantegi..",I made a puppy face."Nai..nai...mjhe accha nai lag raha...",he began to cry.I took him in my lap and tried to calm him down but he was as stubborn as his mother.He began to cry louder.......and I was almost on the verge of crying due to this torture.Finally,Rajiv held him and took him in his lap."Nai beta...good boys nahi rote...",he tried to calm him while Araav ignored."Goodboys jo nahi rote...unko chocolate milta hai..",he pulled a bar of dairy milk silk out of his pocket and flashed it in front of his eyes.Miracle...Araav stopped crying and took the chocolate from his hands."Aap bahot acche ho bhaiya..." ,Araav smiled at him."haawww!!bhaiya...ye tumhe kis angle se bhaiya lagta hai Araav??",I asked shooking him a little."kyuki inhone mujhe chocolate diya..",Araav giggled."dekho...Araav kitna smart hai..tumhe bhi isse kuch sikhna chahiye bhoomi...",Rajiv chuckled a little to which I pouted."Araav beta..maasi ke paas aao..",I stretched my hands to him but he jerkedthem away."Nahi aap gandi maasi ho...",he said hiding his face in Rajiv's neck."nai beta..aao na...",I pulled him a bit but he still refused .And Rajiv laughed seeing this"what's so funny??",I asked lifting my brows."yehi ki tumse ye chota sa baccha sambhala nahi jaata...tum college ke students ko kese sambhalti hogi..." ,he giggled again."yaa very funny!!",I made a face and again turned to Araav."beta maasi ke paas aao na?",I stretched my arms again to which he hid his chocolate behind his back."Nai...mujhe nai jaana..",he shook his head in denial."par kyu??",I asked."kyuki aap meli choclate khaa jaogi..",Araav pouted.Now hearing this,Rajiv literally rolled on the sofa laughing."hahaha...bhoomi..tum baccho ke chocolates bhi churaati ho??very bad...",he said in between his laugh.I frowned."Araav beta mene aapki chocolate kab khaayi?",I asked."aapne ni khaayi...par mumma jb bhi ese bulati hai toh mere chocolates khaa jaati hai..",Araav replied.I chuckled a bit and then assured him,"naa beta maasi aapke chocolate nahikhaayegi..instead aapko dher saare degi...""sacchi??",he asked."mucchi...",I winked and araav jumped from Rajiv's lap hugging me."ab batao..",I smiled victorously at Rajiv.Meanwhile,we were unaware that the sangeet was almost over."huh...I missed anjali's performance.." I pouted."mene bhi somya ka performance miss kar diya..tumhari wajah se...",he blamed me.And we started to arguing again.But little Araav came in between us.."Maasi....bhaiyaa...lado mat..",Araav asked."hum lad nahi rahe beta...bas aapki maasi bahot jhagdalu hai...",Rajiv teased me.I was about to argue but Araav kissed my cheek calming me down."Awwwww!!",I wanted to kiss him back so I leaned to him but Araav sat down and my lips got smashed against Rajiv's.I opened my eyes with a jolt as soon as I realised what happened,witnessing Rajiv's ultimate shock expression.His eyes were wide open and he seemed to be frozenI touched him to check when he fainted and fell on the ground unconscious...was it my fault??oh god!!what did I dogasp emoticon"yaay maasi ne bhaiya ko kissie diyaa..."Araav jumped on the sofa clappinghis hands.I cupped his mouth,and hushed,"ssshhh!!beta ye secret hai...aur secret kisiko nai batate..."And he nodded in yes..Meanwhile,people started to gather near Rajiv."isko kya hua??",somya asked me."pp..pata..nahi..acch..acchanak behos ho gaya..",I replied."koi paani laao..",somya shoutedAnd water was sprinkled over his face.Thankgod...he was alive!!He opened his eyes slowly."Rajiv...tu thik hai??",somya asked.And he nodded in yes!!Everybody sighed in relief and went back to their seats."tune toh dara hi diya bhai!!par tujhe hua kya tha??",somya asked.I became nervous....if he says what happened...then...my palms sweated ...so did my forehead."pata nahi yaar..sayed stress ki wajah se...",Rajiv smiled awkwardly."accha chalo tum dono ka performance hai...",somya said."performance???",Rajiv and me both shouted together."haan...akhir sangeet toh tum dono ka hai na..",somya raised his shoulders."ab chalo.."we both were literally pushed on the stage.we both were facing each other..I looked at him and the kiss flashed in front of my eyes..The curtain opened.And I turned to leave.But he caught my wrist.The music played..'Lamhe..vele..lamhe..vede pal yeh idhar udhar tehel rahe...'He pulled me closer and I banged against his torso.'seheme seheme dil bhi keh rahe hai bina tere....'He lifted me and turned me into circles while our eyes were locked with each other.'Mar janiya...tere bin mar jaaniyaa...mar janiyaa....re...'I leaned backwards while he held my waist.and we danced...our eyes were stuck and sparks arouse...The song ended and we both hugged......I was lost in that moment but the noise of applauds broke my trance and we parted.Neha hugged me as soon as I came down from the stage."wow....wow...bhoomi...mene bola tha na...tum dono ki chemistry aag lagadegi...and today the stage was on fire..." she winked.I saw Rajiv leaving in his car without turning.WHAT WAS THAT???WHAT HAPPENED I STILL COULDN'T FIGURE OUT!!OH GOD!!WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?