Part 66

I followed Rajiv to the party hall.The moment I entered the hall, I was dazzled by the decoration.The whole place was decorated with beautiful flowers and lights.A Waiter led me and Rajiv to a table.I sat and rolled my eyes again admiring the decorations. "Kitni acchi decoration hai na?" I asked smiling wide , still admiring the place.After getting no response, I rolled my eyes towards my husband, who was all engrossed in his phone.I closed my lips in a firm line, annoyingly and palmed my face.When I heard one of my favourite song playing. I started to enjoy it.I was watching the couples dancing on the dance floor, when someone came in front of me."Hello gorgeous!" I heard a voice and lifted my eyes to find a man in his mid-30s dressed up in a black suit, grinning at me with his hand stretched towards me.I felt awkward but when I saw Rajiv staring at us. I smiled at him and placed my palm on his hand, which he kissed to my shock.I looked at Rajiv , who was clearly furious."Wanna dance?" Mr.Khanna , as I came to know the name of the stranger , asked me.By then, Rajiv was staring at him as if he would kill him with his gaze.I nodded and started towards the dance floor when Rajiv grabbed my wrist"Bhoomi.... Kya kar rahi ho?" His jawline was tight and his face was red."Excuse me, do I know you?" I pretended making him more angry.I danced with Mr. Khanna, while faking ignorance towards Rajiv and stealing glances of him.I felt a little bad seeing his state. He was staring at us and drinking something.Why should I feel bad? He deserved to feel the way I felt whenever he goes near shreya. I will make him taste his own medicine today.I was dragged out of my thoughts, when Mr. Khanna moved his hands on my waist.I felt awkward, so tried to excuse myself but he pulled me towards him and locked his arms around me. Lust shone in those eyes, which seemed innocent to me a moment ago. "Come on baby, don't be a spoilsport... Let's have fun." He smirked devilishly.I pushed him away with all my might and gave a tight stamp of my fingers on his cheek."Behave yourself .... Don't think I'm weak ! Mein tumhare jese 100 kamino ko ek saath thik kar sakti hu.. Mind it.." I roared.A lady came running tearing the crowd, accumulated around us and apologized me, she was his wife."Control me rakhiye inko varna police ko bulaana padega..." I shedded my anger to that poor lady.After that Mrs. Khanna dragged her husband out of the party to her home, scolding him.
Everybody went to their former positions, I heaved a sigh of relief and started to search Rajiv, who was absent from the whole scenario.I asked a waiter and with his assistance, I found Rajiv flirting with a beautiful lady in a off-sleeve blue gown.I gripped my fist in anger and rushed to him."Rajiv..." I called him, which he apparently didn't hear."Rajiv... " I tapped on his shoulder, still he was engrossed with that woman.So, I pulled him and make him face me forcefully, "Kya hai?" He asked annoyingly."Kya kar rahe ho tum?" I asked pulling his collars."Excuse me! Do I know you?" He shot back the same attitude, which I showed him earlier."Raju.... Who is this?" The lady asked in a rather seductive tone." pata nai... I don't know her.." He ignored me and went away with her.I felt angry..... Really angry.... And felt like killing that woman with my own hands.I sat at the bar counter and gulped a whole glass of a drink placed near me.I felt as if I gulped a fire ball, my throat felt a burning sensation.But my head felt lighter."Waiter yeh kya tha?" I asked the man at the counter."Ma'am vodka" he replied."Mujhe iske 10 glasses do.." I ordered.I swallowed all the glasses and I felt as if in heaven, floating on clouds.*****************************************************************************Bhoomi's pov ends**********
*******Rajiv's pov*********I was talking to Sana, just to make Bhoomi realize her mistake.But it seemed as if my plan was back firing on me.This lady was a pain. She was trying to get close to me all the time. It was a really hard time pushing her away without sounding rude.My eyes were searching for my wife. She seemed to have vanished after I ignored her. I felt guilty , so decided to find her and apologize her. But Sana was not leaving me. I was trying to push her away , when I saw Bhoomi walking towards me with slow steps and angry gaze.She came to us and pushed Sana aside and slapped her tightly. I was shocked to see this."Stay away from him or I will kill you..." She began to squeeze sana's throat.I helped Sana out and she coughed cursing Bhoomi."Pagal ho gayi hai ye..." She cried."Chup kar... Mein teri jaan le lungi.." Bhoomi grabbed Sana's hair and started to pull it, while poor sana cried for help.With the help of the hotel staff, I finally controlled Bhoomi.Sana went away cursing her fate and frightened.Then Bhoomi turned to me , her eyes were red and a strong odour of alcohol came from her."Tumne pee rakhi hai?" I asked in surprised."Haan mene pee rakhi hai.." She blabbered ."Tum..." Before I could ask anything she placed her finger on my lips."Shhh.... Chup.... Meri baat suno... Dhyaan se ..... Tum mere ho samjhe..sirf mere... Agar koi aur tumhari taraf dekhegi na toh mein uski aankhe noch lungi... " she murmered hugging me tight.
I have been waiting to hear this since so long . My heart leapt with joy and thus, a tear drop escaped from my eye.I broke the hug and cupped her face."Kyu karogi aisa?" I asked." kyuki I .....I ....." And She fainted in my arms.