Part 43

*Bhoomi's pov*
I reached my house almost in the evening.I got down from the car and picked my luggagetongue emoticon while the driver drove back to Rajiv's house.
I felt so excited to meet mumma,papa,Neha... Though it had been only 2 days since I left them.
I knocked the door and mumma opened the door.
Before she could say a word,I hugged her tightly.
"Mummmaaaa....", I screamed with joy.
"Aa gayi meri jhalli...", she patted my back as I broke the hug.
"Mumma meko Lemon chicken chahiye...", I demanded,still standing at the door.
"hawww! Aa kar tujhe 2 minute nahi huye.. order de diya..", she faked a frown.
"kyu na du?ye mera ghar hai..", I sticked my tongue out tongue emoticon
"wese sach bolu toh mujhe aapki itni yaad nahi aayi jitna aapke haatho ki bani chicken ki..", I smiled dreamily and the next moment,mumma pulled my ear.
"badmaash..", she chuckled.
I went to my room while mumma went to kitchen.
The moment I opened the door,the fragrance of my room filled my lungs and I inhaled it to the core of heart.
Although,everything was the same,I still felt a strangeness in my own room.As if it was not my room anymore.
I went to the washroom and changed to my pyjamas.
oh!what a relief!The saree felt as if a huge Anaconda had wrapped around my body and was crushing it(as the saree was so heavy).
After changing,I had my lemon chicken at the dining table,where I met papa also.
Then,my soft bed called me to its embrace.I lied down to a peaceful sleep,no saasumaa,no cooking,no saree and no Raksash rajiv tongue emoticon
*******************************
At the middle of the night,I heard a click at my window,which probably broke my sleep.
I got up to check and found the window open.
"huh....kya kya karti hai yaar..ghar aane ke khushi me window band krna bhul gayi", I scolded myself.
"huh ...jese koi sach me isme se aa jayega tongue emoticon ", I taunted myself tongue emoticon .
I again went to sleep but this time sleep was miles apart from my eyes.
I tossed in the bed but still didn't feel like sleeping.
Finally,I decided to watch a movie,a romantic one.
No ... not cause I like these.But because,whenever I started to watch a romantic movie,I sleep within the first 30 minutes of the movie.
So,I never watched any romantic movie completely.
This time I thought to apply this remedy.
I tackled my collection of movie CDs and finally found 'Titanic'.
This was Neha's gift to me on my 16th birthday as she thought I might get a little romantic by watching this .But all I got was yawns at first 10 minutes and sleep within next 10 minutes tongue emoticon
I chuckled as the memory of Neha's disappointed face flashed in front of my eyes.
I played the CD in the DVD player.
The Movie started.
I waited for my eyelids to become heavy but to my surprise nothing happened.
In fact,I enjoyed the movie for the first time ever in my life and I watched it till end.
I felt something warm inside my heart and soon realised I was smiling while my eyes were wet.
I wiped my face and thought what was wrong with me??
"What the hell was that??", I mumbled and lied on the bed.
soon,I fell asleep.