Part 53

**Author's pov**
The cool wind was brushing her hair.The sun was all set to go down in the valley.Dusk was approaching.The mild sun rays illuminated their figures perfectly.The whole atmosphere was romantic as any poet or writer would tell you tongue emoticon yet these two hearts were miles apart in this situation.The bus ran on a speed breaker and they both felt a sudden jerk.They both fell on the bus's frame, laying next to each other."oucch..." they both said in unison as the back of both their heads banged to the hard surface.Bhoomi raised a little and rubbed the hurted area.Her long strangs of hair fell on his face due to the wind.He just closed his eyes to inhale their aroma.. his heart skipped a beat and a dreamy smile played on his lips.He was lost... when suddenlyhe felt a penetrating gaze.He opened his eyes to find her staring at her with knotted brows and confused expression."kya hai?" he said in a rowdy kinda tone.Then seeing her still staring, he realised , his fingers were in her hair.He quickly threw her hair away and tried to recompose himself"haan toh rakho na apne dandruff wale baal apne paas... kyu heroino ki tarah yun yun karke meko tang kr rahi ho..." he acted like a attitude filled girl.she frowned and hit his arm."mein yun yun nahi karti... tumhari shreya karti hogi..." she was all set for WWE.He sensed the jealousy in her tone and thought to tease her."shreya... yaa.. shreya... usko aisa karne ki kya zaroorat?ladke wese bhi marte hai uski smile par..." he faked a dreamy expression "marte hai... agar usne itne murder kiye hai toh police ne usko arrest kyu nahi kiya ab tak..." she snapped back imitating his tone."something's burning...I guess" he rolled his eyes."burning? abhi mein kyu jalne lagi woh bhi uske chapati jese sakal ke liye?" she crossed her arms and twisted her lips."woh chappati... toh tu jali hui chappati.." he snorted tongue emoticon"yaa.. isliye toh tum uski bacchi ke baap ho ..." her anger finally broke the barrier and she turned her face away to hide her tears."kya???" Rajiv was shocked..The sun finally set, spreading the crimson colour on the sky.