Part 54

"Tumne kya kaha?" he couldn't believe his ears."Wahi jo sach hai... tum Aashi ke baap ho..." her voice was ice cold."What the hell! ye sach nahi hai... woh meri beti nahi hai.." he yelled."mein koi choti bacchi nahi hu... mene khud suna hai.. usko tumhe papa bulate huye.. aur woh nainitaal me..." she stopped."haan woh mujhe papa bulaati hai par woh meri beti nahi hai... woh toh isliye mujhe papa bula rahi thi kyuki......" he also stopped and knotted his brows."wait a minute... what did you say about Nainitaal?" he asked turning her towards him."I don't wanna talk to you..." she jerked his hands off her."Nahi.... mujhe jaanna hai... aaj tumhe batana hi padega.. akhir Nainitaal me aisa kya hua tha ki tumhe mujhse nafrat ho gayi?" he looked straight into her teary eyes.They shared an intense eyelock and the next few moments were silent.Finally, Bhoomi couldn't bear his gaze, his eyes said that he was saying the truth, still her mind refused to trust him."Nainitaal me mujhe pata chala tha ki shreya maa banne wali thi.. woh bhi tumhare bacche ki.." she clenched het jaw and a tear drop escaped her eyes."Tum pagal ho kya??mein toh shreya ko saalo baad mila tha Nainitaal me aur woh meri sirf dost hai..." he tried to cupped her face.She jerked his hands once again, and said "mene khud tumhe dekha tha... tumne shreya ko dhakka bhi diya tha jab woh tumse lad rahi thi...""oh just shut up... ye jo bhi hai mujhe kuch samjh nahi aa raha...accha I will tell you my side of story.. shreya and me were childhood friends... 12th ke baad hum dono alag ho gaye kyuki mein engineering ke liye seher se bahar chala gaya then, I came to know... shreya ke papa ka bhi transfer ho gaya... fir 4 saal baad hum Nainitaal me mile... I fell in love with you there...." Here he stopped a little and their eyes met once again..Breaking the cute eyelock, he continued "then you rejected me... I was shattered but didn't give up.. After that I completed my studies and got a job, then I came to know shreya was married and had a child.I decided to meet her... but as soon as I reached her... I came to know her husband had left her and her daughter... She was my best friend.. I couldn't see her shattered like that ... I helped her as far as I could... I even gave my name to Aashi... I m her legal father...Seeing my attachment towards shreya and Aashi, my parents even proposed to get us married.But I denied...as I knew I could never accept her as my wife ... I still hoped you to come back.. And my wish came true... I saw you near your college when I went to inspect a site... I got your details and asked my parents to talk to your parents for our marriage.... despite knowing your hatred, I married you... just because I had faith in my love... that one day you will love me as I love you.... Trust me ... Bhoomi... Aashi is my legal daughter... I share a special bond with her but you are the only girl in my life, you are, were and always will.."