Part 46

"so,how's your new family??" Neha asked with a broad grin.
"Don't know!!", I fumbled rolling my eyes.
"Abbe yaar.. just tell how they are.", she kept on nagging.
"ok, First I have got a nanand,Ramya,cute girl and my new found friend in that alien planet.
Saasumaa... I don't know how to describe her unsure emoticon I don't understand what she is.She shows that she is not forcing me to do anything but ultimately ends up to make me fulfil her command.In short,meethi choori colonthree emoticon
Sasurji.. So much like papa.Though I'm not afraid of him as in case of papa tongue emoticon
That's it", I finished exhaling my breath.
"well.. awesome family wink emoticon ", Neha winked.
"But you forgot your betterhalf!how's your husband?", I flinched back and frowned.
"I hate him.. you know that!" I bit my lips,clenching my jaw.
"Hatred is not enough to lead a life Bhoomi..", Neha patted my back.
"But everything about him just makes me hate him even more." I twisted my lips.
"That's because you never saw his good qualities,try to see him in new light Bhoomi... just forget about the past for a moment,may be.. who knows... you find your dream man in him.."
"Bakwas band kar yaar!its impossible and morever I don't have any dream man." I yelled.
She was about to say something but stopped as mumma entered the room.
"Ho gayi tum logo ki gupshup?aur jhalli agar tujhe yaad ho toh jamaiji tumhara intezaar kar rahe hai bahar.. tumhe nikalna hai kuldevi ke mandir ke liye", Mom dragged me with her while Neha followed me.
I got into the car and again mumma dragged me out.
"Ab kya hai? mumma", I made a bored pout.
"Akal bhi apne kamre me chod aayi kya?jamaiji gaadi chala rahe hai aur tu backseat me baithegi?" she scolded me in a whisper.
"huh... do hell with your jamai colonthree emoticon uske aate hi aap meri wish ko ignore karne lage ho ", I made a poker face.
"chal jaa nautanki.. ", she pushed me inside the car in the front seat next to Rajiv.
I frowned and waved bye as the car geared up towards the maingate.

The first few minutes of the drive were boring colonthree emoticon I yawned and looked at my husband,who was busy romancing with his car tongue emoticon
"Made for each other couple colonthree emoticon Car se hi shaadi karleta! bekaar me mujhe ku latka dia", I murmered but I thought he heard it.
"jealous??", He smirked still looking at the highway(which was almost empty).
"yaaaaa!!I'm on fire cause my husband loves his car", I taunted in a dramatic manner.
"Husband???Really Bhoomi?I'm surprised to hear this from you", he cocked his brow and flashed a taunting smirk at me.
"Shut up!" I yelled and turned my face towards the road.

After few minutes.
I was hell bored colonthree emoticon .
I wanted jump,hop,run,sing everything but not wanted to sit there still like statue.
I turned on the FM of the car.
And immediately,he switched it off.
I frowned and again turned it on.
He turned it off again.
Now I was pissed off.
I kept on switching it on and he did the same again and again.
Finally,after a lot of fighting without a word,I yelled.
"Rajiv.... I'm bored..mujhe Gaane sunne hai "
"yeah mein bhi bore ho raha hu ", he said and turned the fm on.
I gritted my teeth and slapped his shoulder hard.
"Ahhh!!kya kar rahi hai?kyu maara?" he asked.
"Duffer,idiot,gaddho ke sartaaj ke guru ke dadaji... agar tumhe bhi gaane sunne the toh tabse fm off karke mujhe tang kyu kar rahe the.." I yelled.
"Ainve hi!!mujhe maza aata hai tumhe tang karke ", he giggled and started to hit him.
He was pleading, "Aree...aree bas karo Bhoomi.. mein gaadi chala raha hu yaar... bas karo.."
I didn't stop until we heard a loud honk of horn and we saw a huge truck advancing towards us.
I was stunned,while Rajiv tried to control the stirring wheel.
I heard a loud screeching noise and Rajiv pushed me out of the car.
I tumbled down on the roadside and lifted my eyes to witness the truck smashing the car.
I screamed while my eyes filled up.
"Raaaaajiiiiiv!!!"
The car rotated a few times and finally collided a tree while the truck driver whooshed away driving his truck.