Part 82

**Rajiv's POV**
I was casually talking to some acquaintance of mine whom I bumped into accidentally in this party. Well.. I was facing a drought of company. Somu was somewhere lost in between the crowd of guests and apparently angry with me. Ashwin was busy attending his guests and Neha. I was left alone , so just trying to engage myself in some talks. Suddenly, a girl wearing high heels and very very provocative outfit, you know the kind actresses wear in item songs, too much showcasing of legs, thighs, upper body and forget it.. That girl came walking towards me. All the men around me were staring at her, while I avoided her. "Hello jiju.." That girl called out with stretched arms. I ignored her again..."jiju... Rajiv jiju.." I looked at her when I heard my name from her. "What? Iam talking to you..." She came and hugged me, while I felt uncomfortable because of the extra attention which came with her. "I don't know you.. Do I?" I asked hesitantly. "Huh... Bhoomi is such a kamini... She didn't tell you about me.. I'm her childhood best friend.." She smiled trying to hold my arm. "Oh.. You are bhoomi's friend" I asked maintaining a safe distance from her. This lady was like a virus.. Whose intentions were alarming my mind. She was up to no good. I found Bhoomi staring at me from a distance. I at once understood something was fishy. "Jiju.. Talk to me na.." Shanaya , as I came to know was the name of this virus lady, nagged holding my palm. "Yes..I'm talking.." I replied.. My eyes still fixed on Bhoomi. Hope she doesn't repeat her act, she did last time she saw me with another woman. I would not able to control her this time. "Jiju... You are so handsome.. I don't believe .. Bhoomi got you.." Shanaya continued to bug me. "You know.. She was such a tomboy in school and college. Boys used to run away seeing her..and those who dared to come near ..never got courage to ask her out.." She continued to speak. "May be she was meant for me.. That's why" I whispered under my breathe. "Aapne kuch kaha?" Shanaya asked leaning on my shoulder. "Nothing" I shook my head.. Once again checking bhoomi's reaction. "Aapko pata hai.. Even Ashwin jiju used to have a huge crush on Bhoomi.. School me lagbhag 4 saal tak Bhoomi ko impress karne ki koshish karte the.. He was our senior at school.." She revealed. "Wait .. What? Did you just say Ashwin? Neha's husband Ashwin?" I asked shocked. "Yes.. Ashwin jiju.. He used to have a huge crush on Bhoomi.. But later.. When he realized it was not gonna work.. He dropped out and fate!! He married his crush's best friend.. Neha in a arrange marriage set up.." Shanaya leaned even closer. I looked at Bhoomi again, who was looking away. Then suddenly, shanaya hugged me and I saw Bhoomi's eyes were on us.. Oh no!! She would misunderstand me again... She would get drunk and I'm gonna die tonight. I expected a loud outburst but instead I saw Bhoomi walking away silently. I needed to go after her. I pushed shanaya aside to make way. "Jiju.." She cried annoyingly. "Please behenji.. Hatto ..meri Bhoomi naraz hi gayi.." I said lost in my own thoughts.
"Oye.. Behenji Teri wife hai..do I look like a behenji?" She wailed. "Whatever.. Bye.. And have a good night. Sister.." I walked away..to follow Bhoomi. "Jerk!!" I heard shanaya cry behind me.