Part 40

rajiv's pov*Yeah!!Now I had accepted the challenge wink emoticon I'm was not gonna change myself.I was just gonna be my oldself and as every girl did till then,she had to fall for my charm devil emoticon*pov ends*******************************************Author's pov***Rajiv came out of the bathroom,with a towel wrapped around his waist.Bhoomi was arranging her clothes in the cupboard,and she didn't notice him.An idea struck Rajiv's evil mind tongue emoticonHe went to the cupboard and started to take his clothes out.He purposely threw some of bhoomi's clothes on the ground and stepped on them making them wet and dirty.Now,Bhoomi was furious."what the hell are you doing idiot!! Are you blind??", she yelled looking at her favourite jeans which was under his wet feet."I was taking my clothes....can't you see...Aandhi makdi...", he chuckled as her eyes burned in anger."Aandhi makdi??? aandhi makdi kisko bola? ", she tried to hold his collars,forgeting that he was naked above his waist tongue emoticonTaking advantage,he pulled her close and caged her waist."tumhe bola...aur tumne hi toh apna yeh naam diya tha..bhool gayi 'black widow spider' ", he gigled.Bhoomi punched his stomach making him to wince a little."Ahh...kya kar rahi hai...sacchi vidhwa ho jayegi fir yaad hai na? chicken nahi milega...", he giggled even more.Bhoomi made a "what rubbish" face colonthree emoticonand tried to free herself from his grip.She hit his hands,pushed his torso but in vain.In this idiotic fight,they both fell on the bed and had a small yet intense eyelock.But Rajiv's cackle broke the silence as well as Bhoomi 's dreamy trance (oh come on he was hot tongue emoticon )"Awwww!!baby itti hi jaldi padi thi toh kal raat ko chloroform wala kand kyu kiya?", he smirked.She was little embarrased and tried to avoid eye contact,still she couldn't shift her gaze of him.Thus,gawking at him like an idiot."oh come on!!I know I'm drool worthy! par itti bhi nazar na lagao ki meri tabiyat kharaab ho jaye...", he (still over her on the bedtongue emoticon ) put his ring finger near Bhoomi's left eye and smudged her kajal a bit and put a black mark behind his ear himself tongue emoticon ."Maa kehti hai isse chudailo ki nazar nai lgti....", he again chuckled making her anger reach the ninth cloud.She was about to say something...when they both heard Ramya's call "bhaiya.....bhabhi..."They both were startled but before they could get up tongue emoticon She already reached the door and saw them and immediately closed her eyes and turned away."sorry..sorry..sorry...meko ni pata tha ki yaha romance chal raha hai...mein bas aap ko lunch krne ke liye bolne aayi thi...hum sbne khaaliya bs aap dono bache ho..Par lagta hai kuch zyada hi busy ho...mein maa ko bata dungi...bye.." and she ran away,while they both called her.They both got up and began to fight again."yeh sab tumhari wajah se hua....", Bhoomi yelled."toh sayed mein aaya tha pehle tumhare pas.....oh yeah...yaad aaya...tum aayi thi pehle...", he yelled back."par tumne mujhe pakda tha...", she shouted."par bed pe toh tumne hi giraya Mrs.Aandhi Makdi...", he teased her."Don't you dare to call me that again ....", She pushed him.He caught her wrists as she tried to jerk them."Shut up or I know other ways to close your mouth...", he said pecking her cheeks again to which she went into temporary coma.She was speechless,motionless and stood there with widened eyes."Thats more like a good girl...abhi chalo lunch krte hai", he said grabbing his clothes and running back into the bathroom to change.