Part 19

*Bhoomi's pov*
I had a slight fever in the morning but as anjali insisted me to go with her I went with her to join her little breakfast date with somya and his bodyguard rajiv!!
but to my surprise I found a new face amidst the old group!!I came to know her name was shreya and she was some kiddo buddy of somya and rajiv...why do I care,still in my opinion she was a nice girl!!bit bubbly and much girl still.
Days passed and I got closer to shreya....she had kind of crush on rajiv....although never did she spoke about it but I felt!!!
my vacation which started horribly with these two lovebirds finally had some spice!!
I liked shreya very much but only I disliked was she was like a chipkoo towards rajiv!she never left his hand or never missed to lean on his shoulder whenever he was around...I didn't like it...no ...nothing related to rajiv obvious...but u know I m allergic to romance...
finally my trip was going to end in two days when at night I got a text from rajiv...
'meet me near the park tommorow evening at 5 '
I was puzzled still decided to go..
I reached the park at 4.30 and strolled the entire park..
while I was roaming my eyes fell on a couple looking familiar....I went closer to find rajiv and shreya.
rajiv sat on his knees handing a ring towards shreya saying
"mjhe kabhi nahi laga ki mein kisike liye itta pagal ho skta hu....I can't stop thinking of uh...even if I sleep u visit me in my dreams...mein yeh tumhe kbse kehna chahta tha par tum ho hi itti alag ki mjhe smjh nhi aaya ki tumhe kese bolu....but now I can't wait even for one moment...I love you...."
and I felt bad.....don't know why...I turned and walked back to the hotel without even asking him why he called me here???
my eyes flowed and for the first tym I don't know I reason of these tears..
I reached my room and lied on the bed while my tears drenched the pillow. .....what happened???I don't know...I don't care.