Epilogue #2

**Rajiv's POV**
I was so happy. My parents and in-laws were on the 7th heaven after getting the news of our baby. Somu, Anjali, Neha and Ashwin threw a party for us. Mom wanted to stay with us till delivery but I sent her back as Dad would not be able to manage without her. My mothers in-law was still in disbelief that her little girl was about to be a mother herself. She cried hugging Bhoomi and caressed her face repeatedly. She suggested to take Bhoomi and Aashi with her till delivery but I was not happy with that. I wanted to be with her till our baby comes into this world. Seeing my gruesome expression.. She dropped the idea. Now I'm regretting my decision. "Rajiv..... Oye... Utho.... Kya kumbhkaran ki tarah so rahe ho... Rajiv..." Bhoomi was screaming at me in the middle of night. "Kya hai?" I asked rubbing my sleepy eyes. "Mujhe Prawn curry khaana hai.. " she said as if wishing in front of a genie. "Bhoomi... Look at the time.. It's 2.45 am .. Iss waqt konsa restaurant khula hoga? Just sleep.. Kal hum pakka prawn curry khaane chalenge.." I kissed her cheek and went back to sleep. After a few minutes, she hit me with a pillow. "Kya hai yaar?" I was controlling my anger. "Chalo na.. Mujhe burger khaana hai.." She smiled. I looked at the bed side clock and then saw her. "It's 3.30 for heaven's sake... Konsa restaurant tumhare liye burger baneyga ??" I asked. "Meine kab kaha ki mujhe restaurant se khaana hai.. Tum banaona... Please.." She blinked multiple times. "Yaar Rehem karo.. Subah office jaana hai mujhe.." I pleaded folding my hands. "Tum bahot bure ho......" She began to cry and hit me with a pillow. "Yeh sab tumhare wajah se hua hai..." She continued to hit me and I tried to protect myself. "Kya kar rahi ho yaar?What did I do?" I asked. "Sab tumne hi toh kiya.. It's all because of you.." She held her 8 month womb and continued to torture me. She did this often since she entered the third trimester of pregnancy. Her mood swings were like natural calamities for me.. As I was the one who had to bear all her whining, scolding, beatings. "Yaar yeh toh natural hota hai na.. Mein kya kar Sakta hu is me?" I dared to reason. "Tum pregnant kyu nahi huye ? Apna baby khud sambhalo.. " she pouted. Oh God! Now she wanted to transfer her pregnancy to me. I deserved to hear all this.. Why the hell I didn't let her go with her mom.. I was mentally cursing myself. "Please... Tell me what should I do ?" I gave up. "Make a burger for me.. Cheese wala" she smiled. I made my way to the kitchen, opened my laptop, searched the recipe and started to make burger at 3:50 am. After I'm done, I went back to bedroom with the burger. I found Bhoomi snoring peacefully. Heck!! "Bhoomi.. Utho..yeh lo burger.." I said tapping her shoulder. "Sone do mujhe.. Mujhe nahi khaana koi burger" she murmured and wriggle the blanket . Another sleepless night!!!!!! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ *One week later* "Somu... It's pure torture dude.. I can't sleep peacefully.. Pata nahi kab jaga kar kya wish kar de.... Yehi darr laga rehta hai.." I confessed on phone. "Papa..." Aashi screamed at the top of her voice. I ran to her room and found Bhoomi on floor crying in pain. "Dekho na.. Mumma ko kya hua.." Aashi was terrified. I picked Bhoomi up and rushed her to hospital. "It's complicated.. May be your baby won't survive" Dr.Madhu.. Bhoomi's doctor broke the news to me. Thunderbolt struck my head and I felt as if my world is gonna end. I sunk onto my knees, covering my face with my palms. "Bhoomi is not safe either...please sign these papers" Dr.Madhu forwarded some documents to me. "She needs to be operated immediately.. Else we will lose both of them" My hands shivered as I held the pen to sign the documents. I signed them and prayed silently controlling the negative thoughts coming to my mind. After a horrible long wait, I heard a baby cry.. Dr.Madhu came out with a baby in her arms wrapped in white cloth. "It's a girl" Doctor smiled as she handed my little angel to me. I looked at Doctor, she understood my state of mind and nodded saying "your wife is alright" I took my Angel from her and held her for the first time. I didn't even get the time to relax seeing my daughter , when a nurse came running from the operation theatre, "Doctor.. Something's wrong with her.. She is still not stable" Dr.Madhu ran back to the operation theatre, holding my baby , tensed as I feared to lose my wife. Neha, Anjali and their husbands arrived. Neha took the baby from me and Somu hugged me. "Be strong.. Nothing will happen to her" he said. Dr.Madhu came out once again... "Is she alright?" I asked immediately. She looked backwards, the same nurse who called her earlier came out with another baby in her hands. "Is that....." I stuttered in happiness. "Yup... It's your baby...you have twins ,a girl and a boy" she smiled. "And..Bhoomi is alright... She will gain consciousness anytime now" Somu hugged me , Ashwin hugged me too.. Everyone congratulated me. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Aashi came to hospital with my parents and in-laws. Bhoomi gained consciousness and I went to meet her. "Finally.." I hugged her. "I'm free of your tortures... Now you may go to your mom.. I can take care of my kids" I winked. "In your dreams..." She punched me gently. "I'm gonna spoil both my princesses" I said picking my new born daughter from her cradle. "And I'm gonna make him mumma's boy" she stuck her tongue out at me holding our son. "Rihaan.." "Ruhaanika" we both said these two name at the same time , we both turned to see each other and smiled. I kissed her forehead. Aashi came running, "mumma.. Mein bhi dekhu?" She asked cutely. "Kitne Chotu Chotu hai ..." She smiled and kissed the foreheads of her new born siblings. Our family became complete.