Part 75

**Rajiv's POV**
"Do whatever you want shreya.. But please don't involve me ..in all this.." I pushed away the suit she asked me to try. "Come on Raju... Tomorrow is our wedding.. You have to wear a suit.. So try these..." She showed me three different suits. "Give me whatever you like and I will wear it tomorrow.." I spoke sternly without any emotions. I was neither happy nor sad about what was happening... I had lost my faith in god and so in my fate. Whatever happens ... Nothing can happen .. As I had nothing to lose.. "Ahh.. Raju .. Did you call your parents? And inform them about the wedding?" Shreya asked leaning over my shoulder. "Its better for them not to know... Jab shaadi ho jayegi tab batayenge.. Fir unko yeh sach accept karna hi padega.." I replied.. Distancing away from her.
I went to office .... to avoid the decorations and preparations going on. Shreya was a Catholic but I was not... So I didn't know anything about the rituals... Nor did I care. The whole day passed in attempts to forget everything but the more I tried to forget... The more Bhoomi's memories haunted me. I reached home and as usual was welcomed by Aashi. "Papa... I'm hungry.." She hugged me. "But didn't mumma feed you anything? " I was surprised. "Mumma subah se busy hai... Isliye meine subah se kuch nahi khaya" Aashi confessed. I was very angry... But I decided to feed Aashi first. I fixed a sandwich and omelette for her. She ate it hurriedly and soon fell asleep in my arms. I kissed her forehead and tucked her in her bed. I went to confront shreya.. She was talking to someone on phone. "Oh... Lisa I want the earliest appointment ... For bridal make up." She hung up at once seeing me at the door. "Ahh.. Raju... Come in..." She smiled pulling me inside the room by my arm. ""Just stop it... Shreya.. What are you thinking doing all this?" I bursted out in anger. "Oh... I was just preparing for our wedding tomorrow.." She looked surprised. "Shreya... What kind of mother are you? Tum apne khushi me itna kho gayi ki tumhe itna bhi khyal nahi raha ki tumhari 3 saal ki beti subah se bhooki hai.." I barked and she was startled. "Woh... Mein..." She tried to say something but her tongue didn't support her and she started to stammer. "Just shut up.... Mat bhoolo shreya... Agar Aashi na hoti toh shaadi toh kya mein tumhari sakal bhi nahi dekhta... I'm marrying you just because of her ... And I won't tolerate any sort of carelessness with my daughter... You get it?" I squeezed her arms and she was wincing in pain. "I'm sorry Raju..." She pleaded. "You must be.... " I pushed her away and walked out of the room , breathing fire. Just then a servant came to me running... "Sir... Aapse koi Milne aaya hai..." He said gaining his breathe. I ran downstairs and found Bhoomi's friend , Neha waiting for me in the hall. "You??" I asked confused. "I need to speak to you immediately but not here.... Come with me.." She held my wrist and started to drag me out of the house. "But what happened?" I was bewildered but since I sensed the fear and worry in her voice... I kept calm. At last she stopped near her car. "Get in..." She ordered. "But where are you taking me ? And why?" I asked again. "Jiju... Bhoomi khatre me hai... I cant tell anything here... Just come with me.. I will explain everything to you in the way.. Now let's go.." She pleaded getting into the driver's seat. I got in silently and she started the car. As we crossed our main gate and headed toward s the highway, she explained me everything she knew. "I got a call from Bhoomi yesterday... I have recorded our phone conversation... Hear this and you will know everything.." She gave her phone to me and I plugged the headphones in to hear the recording clearly. "Hello" I recognized Neha's voice. "Hello Neha... Listen to me carefully... Mere paas zyada waqt nahi hai... Iam kidnapped by a man.. And he wants to marry me.. I was locked inside the storeroom of a building situated very far away from the main city.." Bhoomi's voice was cracking and trembling as if she was crying. "Bhoomi ... Kisne kiya ye sab?" Neha's voice had the anger .. I was feeling by then. "Prithvi and Rajiv's friend , shreya did this... I can't tell everything now.. But please go to Rajiv and inform him about this." She breathed heavily. "Hum abhi aate hai tujhe lene.. Tu bata kahan hai.." Neha asked again. " No.. Don't do that... Prithvi can do anything to separate me from Rajiv.. If he gets the slightest idea.. He will take me far away .. From where I may not return" she sobbed. "Fir? Ab kya karu?" Neha asked helplessly. "I have a plan........" And she explained her plan. "Perfect... I hope this should work.." Neha seemed happy. "And please say sorry to Rajiv .. For everything I ever said to him...please.." She sobbed once again. "Then we will meet at the wedding then...all the best.." Neha assured .. Before the call ended. My heart relaxed as it always knew Bhoomi didn't left me.. But I was furious that Shreya stooped so low that she had Bhoomi kidnapped. "Neha... Ghar chalo.. Mujhe shreya se puchna hai ki bhoomi kahan hai?" I clenched my jaw. "Aur Woh aapko Bhoomi ki location ka address pin code ke saath likhke degi aapko.." Neha taunted after hitting the brakes. "Mujhe usse baat karni hai.. Neha..." I was completely mad at shreya, if Neha wouldn't have stopped me then... I would have murdered shreya. "Relax.. Jiju... We need to follow Bhoomi's plan.. One wrong move and you will never see her again.." She explained. "So.. What can I do?" I yanked my hair. "Get down first.." She ordered. I got down and found Anjali, somu, Neha's husband standing there. "This is your army." Neha declared with a smile. "Remember you are not alone in this..." Somu smiled at me. I hugged him and he apologized to me for speaking against Bhoomi. "So here is the plan... Jiju... And shreya will reach the church and soon after... Bhoomi will also reach there with Prithvi... Somya jiju and Ashuji... You both will make sure that the police reach the venue right in time before the marriage ceremonies get complete... And rest ...Bhoomi is in charge.." Neha winked. "Don't worry... We will save her.. " Anjali smiled. "Aur haan... Tu apni chudail ... I mean Shreya ko sambhal Lena ... Usko bhanak lag gayi toh satyanaash kar Degi.." Somu warned. "Don't worry.. I will take care.." Everyone smiled and I just waited eagerly for tomorrow.