Part 71

**Rajiv's pov**I was broken....there were no words which could describe my pain at that moment. I threw the letter away after tearing it into as many pieces as I could. How could she do this to me? If this is true that she never had any feelings for me..then what was that which I saw in her eyes all these days?? The pain...the fear of losing me... What was all that??Did she play games with me? She made me believe that she loved me so that she could give this pain to me ..No... This can't be true... I rushed to the washroom and splashed water on my face..wake up...wake up... I slapped myself....this is just a bad dream....I'm dreaming... I was blabbering... As I threw more water on myself and just wished ... Wished that this all would vanish and I would wake up in my bed.But nothing disappeared... Everything remained as it is..I pinched myself.. It hurted...I pinched myself again..'wake up Rajiv..' I was yelling as I pinched myself until my arm started to bleed.No.. You can't do this to me.. I can't be so unlucky that even after I loved you more than myself you left me..I was running about the whole house..searching for something.. What?I didn't know myself..I'm dreaming... Why the hell..I'm not getting up... I knelt near the kitchen table and my eyes fell on the knife kept on it..I have to wake up..I murmered once again and my hand involuntarily grabbed the knife..I was about to cut my wrist ..when shreya snatched the knife from me ..I tried to take it back from her..I was not in my senses..shreya kept yelling"Raju what are doing ?are you out of your senses? " "I'm just dreaming.. I need to wake up..give it back" I pleaded.At once, I felt my right cheek burning with pain, shreya slapped me..and threw the knife away.."Raju...comeback to your senses....you are not dreaming.." She yelled and hugged me tightly.."But shree..she can't leave me ...I know she can never do this to me..." I cried hugging her back."Forget..her..she never deserved you...she left you.." She rubbed the back of my neck and pulled me more into her."You are too naive Raju..you never recognized the person who truly loved you and kept believing in fake people.... I love you..." She kissed my earlobe and I jolted my eyelids open. I pushed her away and yelled "be in your limits shreya...I'm married ...remember that" She came closer to me and cupped my face, "but she left you... Why don't you leave her? You know na.. How much I love you? I loved you since childhood... I told you this on the last day of school also.. Remember?" She pleaded.I removed her hands off me and distanced myself from her."I told you then and there itself.. I saw you always as a friend... Tum meri sabse acchi dost thi aur ho..usse zyada kuch nahi..I love bhoomi..and I will until my last breathe... Chahe woh mujhse pyarvna kare.." I declared.."Why the hell...do you love that b**** so much? She doesn't even deserve you.." She shouted."Shreya...mind your tongue !! She is my wife.." I yelled back.She held my shoulders and started to blabber" what wife?what kind of wife huh? Who never let you touch her? Who never respected you?I love you so much that I can surrender myself to you now and here...you want me to prove?" She started to loosen her clothes, she unpinned her pallu and started to take her saree off.."What are you doing? Are you crazy?stop it shreya.." I yelled but she ignored it."I will prove you how much I love you..." She hugged me again.. I pushed her away and covered her with her saree but she again tried to get intimate with me..I slapped her hard."Doing this will make you a pros****** not my wife...I don't think after all this I can ever be friends with you.." I pushed her again and she knelt on the floor and started to cry.I went upstairs into my room and closed the door.All the incidents of today flashed in front of my eyes and I knelt down and broke into tears...today I lost my wife as well as my friend...what was my fault that god gave me such a brutal punishment....*********************************************************************Bhoomi's pov**I opened my eyes and all I could see was darkness. I tried to yell for help but I felt my mouth was tied up as well as my hands and legs. I tried to struggle but in vain."Calm down... Bhoomi Darling... Don't struggle.. I can't see you in pain.." A familiar male voice spoke."Who is it?" I tried to speak..The lights switched on and I closed my eyes to avoid the intensity of light ."Hope you are ok now?" I heard that voice again and slowly opened my eyelids.Slowly the blurred image in front of me became crystal clear as I squeezed my eyes repeatedly."Prithvi??"