Part 16

I lied on the bed trying to sleep while rajiv's blood shot eyes flashed in front my eyes disturbing me!!
why the hell should I feel bad!! it was him who behaved like a jerk!! uska kya aata jaata h agar mein prithvi pe dhyan dun toh.
par galti toh meri bhi hai...my brain and heart had different thoughts n I was suffering between them!
The door opened with a click ...and Anjali came in having a 1000 watt smile on her face..
"bhoomi...bhoomi ..bhoomi" she hugged me tightly
"thankyou so much...it was the best surprise ever..."she jumped with joy
"u know what happened?? guess...guess. ."she smiled wider
"what..."I asked
"somu asked me out "she blushed
"really?? I'm so happy for uh..."I caressed her cheeks with my palms and tried to smile but my smile faded soon..
"kya hua bhoomi??? "she asked
"kuch nhi just a bit tired..need sleep" I avoided eye contact and lied on bed again hoping to get some sleep!!
-----------------------------------------------
*Rajiv's pov*
I sat besides the window of my room!!the scene of bhoomi talking to that guy stabbed my heart!! I did feel the pain but still can't know the reason why??
somya entered the room and hugged me but my pale face worried him!!
After much denial of mine and his nagging I broke my silence and narrated the whole incident to him ..how bhoomi ignored me for that guy and slapped me!!!!
"yeh toh bhoomi ne bahot bura kiya...she's such a..."I shut somya and said "nahi yaar usko kuch mt bol.....uski koi galti nahi ...sayed mene hi overreact kiya..."I confessed
"what????raju tu kab se apni galti maanne laga?? tu toh tb bhi galti ni mannta h jb teri galti hoti h.....aaj toh teri galati na hokr bhi tu .. ."somu said in astonishment
"aisa kuch nhi h .."I denied as I knew what he was about to say
"maan jaa rajiv...accept it tu pyar krta h bhoomi se...aur tjhe jalan hui jb woh kisi aurse baat kr rahi thi...."somu tried to make me accept!!
"nahi...aisa kuch nahi hai...mjhe koi fark nhi pdta ....chahe woh jiye yaa mare..."I grunted and sat on bed with my back facing him!!
for a few moments...somu didn't say anything so did I.
After about 10 minutes or so....I heard somu's phone ring..
"hello....."somu spoke
"what.....kese hua...bhoomi staircase se gir gyi....uske sir me chot lgi h....wait anjali mein aata hu..."I heard this and didn't even turn to see somu hanging up!!
I opened the door and started to run in the corridor as fast as my feet could carry me!!
will she be fine???what would I do if anything happens to her...my heart screamed..
I ran up the stairs as her room was two floors above us!!
I fell on stairs and bruised my knee but didn't care about it ....I need to see her immediately...
finally I reached outside her room's door..I banged the door like a maniac!!
everyone around me was staring at me....
"bhoomi..darwaza kholo...."I yelled
the door opened and I saw anjali looking at me in surprise..
"bhoomi..kesi h....anjali..is she alright ...bleeding band hua..."I blabbered and barged in..
"rajiv...."she had no chance to say anything more than this..
I looked around and found bhoomi asleep on bed peacefully...
"bhoomi....ko kuch nhi hua woh thik h...."somu said catching his breathe
"par tune toh kaha..."I was about to ask when somu dragged me out and said to anjali "bye anjali kal milte h...."
she closed the door and we returned to our room!
"ye kya tha somu...."I yelled
"yehi toh mein puchna chahta hu rajiv.....agar ye pyar nhi toh kya h....tu bhoomi ke girne ki baat sunkr pagalon jese kyu bhaga tha???....its high time rajiv accept the truth u r crazy for her...u love her.."somu made me realise my feelings
yes...yes I love her...
"haan mein usse pyar krta hu...."I murmered sinking on bed
"mjhe abhi usse baat krni h .....usko batana h..."I stood up to walk when somu pulled me
"pagal h kya?? abhi nahi ....abhi jitna tune kiya na uske bd sbko saq hogya h ki tu pagal h abhi jayega toh yakin ho jayega..."he chuckled making me blush a little so I faked anger to hide it!!
"accha kal pure tam jham ke saath bhoomi ko bol de ki tu usse kitna pyar krta h...abhi sojaa ....tune jitna jogging krwaya h na. uske bd bht thak gya hu.."somu retired to bed.
This is gonna be the longest night of my life ....I can't wait to see her ....I love you bhoomi....my chudail,
the cool breeze blew again but this tine it brought a new fragrance in it...
THE FRAGRANCE OF LOVE♥
MY FIRST LOVE