Part 63

For the first time in my life, I was experiencing the real 'hunger' Finally, all my lectures were done and I rushed to the canteen. It was almost closing time.so, I ran towards canteen. As expected, it was closing, I was about to call the owner to hold on when my phone rang. I took out my phone from my bag. 'Mr.Rakshash' it read. 'Now what does he want?' I frowned and answered the call. "What?" I snapped. "uff! I think you are still hungry!" he chuckled, which irritated me even more. "tumhe kya lagta hai?tum kahin ke hero ho.. jo tumhaare liye mein khaana na khau?" I gritted my teeth. "ho sakta hai... varna tum aise bhooke pet thodi ghumti... mereliye?" "mein bhookhi nahi hu..." I raised my voice. "jhut..." he chuckled again. "nahi hu.. bola na..." "jhut..." "nahi... nahi nahi hu.. bhookhi..." I yelled and my poor tummy roared again. "mujhe sunayi diya... sayed tumhare pet ko sunayi nahi diya.." he laughed and hung up. cursing him with all my heart, I turned towards the canteen. It was closed and nobody was left.Again I huffed, kicked the floor.Why the hell am I getting so much effected by him.And God knows why am I not getting a crumb toeat?I'm starving Finally decided to walk into a restaurant.I ordered a chicken tandooriI was waiting ... waiting and my patience was on the verge.But the waiter came with a coffee.I was confused but before I could question, he dropped the coffee on me and started to apologise like a goat "ma...aaam sorry."I didn't lose my cool and went to the washroom.My clothes were completely spoilt. I can't affordto be seen like this.But like a bliss, a girl (waitress) came to me witha packet. "ma'am for you..." she mumbled."who gave.." before I could ask she left. I opened the packet and found a dress in it.somewhat similar to the one I wore in sangeet.I took the dress out and a paper fell from it.I picked it up and it read"I was smitten, when I saw you in this.."huh? smitten? was this a dream? or this packet was delivered to me by mistake?I pinched myself."ouchh..." I screamed.so it's not a dreammistake may be Let it be... sorry to whoever this belongs but I need this the most, saying this I ran to change.When I came out of the washroom, suddenly someone held a handkerchief on my mouth.It smelled like chloroform.I tried to struggle but dizziness took over and darkness swept over me.