Part 30

The next two days were really torturing.My house flooded with relatives from far and near.I never knew I had so many aunts and uncles.Thank god!!my house was big enough for all of them ...coz my papa owns his ownautomobile companyand I'm the only child of my parents ....so ofcourse....some flaunting was needed.Every hour a relative of mine entered my house and I had to join my hands in namaste then touch their feet. It was exhausting....more than pushups.And every new aunty of mine would pull my cheeks making them bluen say"haaye....bhoomi ......kitti badi ho gayi hai....pichli baar dekha tha toh ittu si thi...."n blah blah...My head hammered .......finally the day of sangeet function arrived.my three cousins and lot of my aunties went to beauty parlour.I preferred to sit on the couch of my room and watch Doraemon.I was alone as mumma,papa were busy with thepreparations and Panauti went to visit her husband and children.Noone was there to disturb me...I spent the whole afternoon watching tv,eating pizzas and finally I fell asleep on my bed.------------------------------------------------------
**Author's pov(for the first time)**
The clock struck 5 pm....when Mrs.Mishra(Bhoomi's mother) was drowned in the preparation work."Bhaiya...ye phool yaha nhi waha lagana hai....."she yelled out of frustration."Aree.....ye caterer kahan mar gaya....abhi tak saman me uljha h...pta nhi kb khaana banega...6 baje function h....."she murmered."Aunty...."she heard a pleasant and familiar voice.she turned back and smiled as she saw Anjali."Areee....tum toh..."Mrs.Mishra was about to say."haan...mein Anjali hu...."Anjali smiled."Oh haan....kitte saalo baad dekh rahi hu..tujhe..."she smiled."haan woh shaadi ho gayi thi na...toh Bangalore shift ho gayi thi..."Anjali answered."Accha...accha..."Mrs.mishra nodded."toh bhoomi kahan h??"Anjali asked."Woh...apne kamre me hogi.."Mrs.Mishra bit her tongue.."hey bhagwaan woh abhi tk kamre me h..pta nhi taiyar hui ki nhi...ye ladki ek din mjhe pagal bna ke chodegi..."she freaked out."Aunty...Aunty...relax.."Anjali calmed her."Mein aa gayi hu na...aap chinta mt kro.."She assured her and climbed the stairs to reach Bhoomi's room.Anjali opened the door and found a real mess over there.The half eaten pizza laid on the couch.The pizza boxes were scattered on the floor and the roomsmelled like cheese.she found a sleeping bhoomi laying on the bed like a frog(laying on her belly) and the pillows and bed sheets were sleeping on the floor."ohooo..abhi floor ko bhi thand lg rahi thi toh bhoomi mata ne usko apna bedsheet de dia.."she chuckled a bit and then jerked bhoomi."oye kumbhkaran ki daadi....uth....bhul gyi?aaj tera sangeet hai..""sone dena...panauti...tu ghunghat dal ke baithjaa meri jagah.."Bhoomi mumbled in her yet not broken sleep."ok...wese bhi mjhe Rajiv somya se zyada pasand tha...."Anjali said."somya...",Bhoomi opened her eyes with a jolt andjumped on the bed."Anjali...tu....???"Bhoomi asked in surprised."nahi...mera bhoot..",Anjali said while bhoomi hugged her tightly."itte din kahan thi?? gadhi..." Bhoomi asked like a kid."woh shaadi ho gayi meri...college ke baad..."she didn't even complete when bhoomi shouted."Shaadi...tune shaadi karli aur mjhe bulaya bhi nahi...kamini...tu chali jaa yahan se...",Bhoomi pouted."awww ... solly baby... woh ....woh.actually..."Anjali was hesitant."kya...hai...bol..."bhoomi imitated her."Actually ....."she again stammered."oye...tune shaadi kisse ki..."bhoomiwidened her eyes"somu se...."Anjali blushed."oye hoye..."bhoomi teased her"par mjhe kyu nhi bataya??"bhoomi asked. "woh yaar mere gharwale aur somya ke gharwale hamari shaadi ke liye nhi maan rahe the...papa ne toh meri shaadi bhi tey kr di thi...aur mein somya se bht pyar krti thi...isliye hum dono ne ghar se bhaag ke shaadi kr li..."Bhoomi was shocked.