Part 12

"kya hua.."anjali asks"accha!! maan liya tjhe pyar nahi hua h!! ok?? "somya uttered as I chase him all over the room with boxing gloves!I threw the gloves after taking them off my hands!!
"acha yaar ye sab chod!! chal fresh ho jaa fir niche restaurant jaa ke breakfast krte h! "he suggested and I walked into washroom with a towel!!
---------------------------------------------------
*bhoomi's pov*
I freshened up and sat on the bed with the cup of coffee which anjali ordered for me!!
I took a few sips of it when my eyes fell on the cloth tied to my wounds!!
I touched it and the moments spent with rajiv flashed in front of my eyes!!how rude of me!! I didn't even said thanks to him after all that he did for me!!I should talk to him my heart said!! but how?? I don't even have his phone no.
"bhoomi..."anjali's voice broke my chain of thoughts!!
"yeh kya hua??"she asks as she holds my wounded hands!!
"kuch nahi bas gir gyi thi.."I answered
she exposed my wounds and applied some antiseptic and tied them with fresh bandages!!
"chal pehle breakfast krte h fir doctor ke pas chalenge" she said
"par kyu?? choti si toh chot lgi h ...!"I make faces!!
"aree iske liye nhi!! tere pair ke liye buddhu...mein langdi ke saath ghumne nahi jaungi.."she chuckled while I frowned
we went to the restaurant!! while I munched on a chicken burger, miss diet conscious anjali waited for her ghas phoos.
"hey....."A voice came from behind and I turned to find somya waving to us with a pleasant smile!
"hi..."anjali responded with warmer gesture while I preferred to get engaged with my chicken sandwich .
Anjali beckoned me to talk to him so I smiled with my mouthful.
"can we join u??"he asked
"we?? its just u I can see "anjali smiled in a mischievious manner
"ohh woh Rajiv hamara order lene gaya h..."he smiled settling on the chair next to anjali!!
And they chatted .....chatted...uff...for about 15 mins!!!
These two are such chatterboxes!! thank god my sandwich kept me from them.
As I finished my sandwich .... Rajiv enters this annoying scenario with a tray full of food!!
he hands two plates to somya and anjali ...ghasphoos yeww!! I shrunk my nose while the newly met couple continued their chatter date.
Rajiv handed me another chicken burger..and had one himself!!
although I just had my sandwich I couldn't resist to munch this one.
as my mom told 'ann ka anadar nhi krna chahiye.'(we shall not disrespect food) so i paid the full respect my dear sandwich deserved.ok ok....I m bhookad.
"so where r u guys going "somya asked me eyeing anjali
"picnic ....to the hospital" I squinted
"bhoomi...enough with ur drama...tu hospital chal rhi h..smjhi.."anjali ordered
"ok.."I made a sad face
Anjali leaves to pay bill..while somya pulls rajiv aside..they seemed to be arguing on something..but then somya pleads and rajiv nods in yes!!
they come back..so did anjali..
"chale..."she holds my hand to support me
"ahhaahhhh!!"rajiv groans

"bichare ke kandho me dard h.."somya makes a sad face
"ohh!! kaise hua??"anjali chirps
"kal kuch zyada hi weight lifting kr li bichaare ne.."somya replies after which I glare rajiv angrily and he avoids eye contact!!
"toh aap log bhi hamare saath chalo hospital..."anjali offers to which somya's face brightens up!!
Anjali took me with her while I turned to see somya's happy dance and rajiv's ignorant face!! I felt sad!!