Part 79

**Bhoomi's POV** He came down for breakfast and I was serving Aashi. I didn't react to his arrival. I simply prepared his plate. "What was that?" He whispered near my ear when I was serving him his cheese sandwich. I didn't respond. "Mumma.. Mera pet full.. Mujhe Aur nahi khaana" Aashi pushed her plate aside. "Aashi... Ruko.." She ran away before I could stop her .. When I tried to follow her. Rajiv grabbed my wrist and pulled me ..I fell and landed on his lap. "Now answer me.. What was that?" He asked looking into my eyes. "What was what? I'm not mad ... I have to go to college leave me" I struggled to free my arm. "That was not the answer to my question" he refused to let me go. "Leave me.. Idiot.." I was getting angry. "You will do what you want huh? I didn't ask you to kiss me.. You did.." He started to blame me. "Yes I did kiss you.. So what? You are my husband.. If I find you attractive.. I will kiss you.. I will hug you.. Its my wish.. Even I can ...." I stopped abruptly realising what I was blurting. "Leave me..I said" I ordered. "Or what will you do? Break my bones? Or break your own bones?" He giggled... I stared at him for a moment.. He left me automatically... May be suspecting.. I would repeat my act of kissing . That was awkward.. Was he afraid of me? Do I look like a rapist to him? I decided to get out of the house. For the next two days, we both ignored each other. Actually I ignored him.. He just returned the favour.. We had to go to the other town for Neha's anniversary party, so we left Aashi with my parents and left for the party venue.. Ashwin jiju's ancestral bungalow. It was a journey of 4 hours and me and my husband didn't exchange a single word during the journey. Finally, we arrived at the bungalow at about 10 in the morning and I rushed to Neha leaving Rajiv with Ashwin jiju and somya. Neha was too absorbed in the preparation of the party so I didn't bother her with my problems. We(me and Rajiv) were given the room attached to the terrace. After all we were staying there till tomorrow morning. I fixed my luggage in the room and changed my clothes. Again ran back to Neha , who was busy with her manicure and pedicure. Anjali and me too accompanied her. Then we did hair, make up etc... I was not interested initially but when Neha informed me that all our school and college friends were attending the party including Shanaya.. My school and college rival.. I decided to dress up too.. She should know.. Bhoomi had changed... Right?