Part 55

Bhoomi was listening to him silently.Her face was expressionless.Her gaze was constantly fixed on his face.After he finished, he looked at her with his dark shiny eyes twinkling with hope. But ...... his heart was sliced into pieces as she uttered these words"Very convincing.... but please try your story telling skills in a daily soap.... I'm not a kid to believe it.... my opinion was right.. you are bloody liar... you know what... I appreciate your acting skills too .... for a moment... even I was convinced that you are telling the truth.... congrats..." she flashed a mocking smile at him and clapped her hands.His pain was beyond tolerance, yet he smiled weakly at her and shook his head in disbelief.'how could she believe me?I know even if I die in front of her eyes to prove that I love her. she will not believe...' his mind groaned."you know what... I give up... I accept I'm a liar.... and the most cheap type guy on earth... hope you are satisfied now.... " he laid down and slept.
Here Bhoomi was in her own dilemma...She was recalling all the incidents one by one and trying to understand what was wrong?cause somewhere in her heart, she still knew he was saying the truth..although she refused to believe him in front of him.'I need to find out... what exactly is the truth.. if he is saying the truth , I should prove him innocent...' she thought.
*Next morning*The sun was still behind the valleys, but the sky was luminated beautifully.It was dawn and the bus came to a stop.The jerk broke Rajiv's sleep and he woke up.Rubbing his sleepy eyes, his was searching for Bhoomi.But suddenly, he realised she was nowhere to be seen.His heart suddenly, stopped beating, thinking of the possibilities of her being in trouble.He got down from the bus roof with the luggage.Bhoomi's luggage was missing too.This made him more worried.Did she leave?where would have she gone?was she safe? These questions were floating on his mind.He asked the bus driver,conductor and some passengers about her.They were having tea in the nearby dhaba.Everyone said none of them have seen her.His head began to spin."Bhooomii..." he screamed in the middle of the road attracting many confused stares.He fell on his knees, helplessly.Suddenly, he felt a hand on his shoulder.He turned to find his wife, looking at him with a questioning expression.He stood up and hugged her tightly almost crushing her multiple bone."Aaaahh.... Rajiv .... I think you broke my bones.." she grunted through the hug.But he didn't pay any heed to her.Her cheeks went redder than the most rippened tomato in the world as she found people staring and smiling at them."Rajiv... leave me.. sab dekh rahe hai..." she mumbled.He , at once, left her regaining his compusure."where did you go?" he asked with fake anger to cover up his public stunt.She glared him first and pulled him to a side, the public watching them could not see."just shut up ... mein bas nahane gayi thi... there is a waterfall nearby..ab mujhe thodi pata tha ki tum aise chillaane lagoge jese mein swarg sidhaar gayi..." she taunted."swarg?? oye tujhe nark me jagah mile wahi kaafi hai .... mein toh issliye pareshaan hua tha..kyu ki....kyu ki..." he stammered searching for answers."kyuki??" she cocked her right eye brow."kyu ki mein nahi chahta tha ki mujh par tumhare mumma papa case kare... ki haaye ...damadji hamari beti ko lekar gaye aur maar diya..." he imitated the last line in a feminine tone."hahaha.. very funny... abhi time pass band karo aur.nahalo... tumhare muh se gandi smell aa rahi hai.." she tugged her nose in disgust."hawwww.." he blew air on her face."chiiii.... Raaajiv.." she yelled and he ran from there laughing, while she followed him.After Rajiv took bath, they both went to the temple and completed The 'mannat' of Bhoomi's mother by circling the temple with Bhoomi in her husband's arms.The whole time they both fought with each other, while the people around found them as adorable couple.They both travelled back to Rajiv's house after paying a brief visit to Bhoomi's house.