Part 22

*****BACK TO PRESENT*****
******Bhoomi's pov**
I never knew when I dozzed off leaning on the window!!"Bhoomi.....Bhoomi..uth...chal...uth bhi jaa.."Neha's voice broke my blissful sleep!!I opened my eyes with a jolt!!"chal dulheniya....aunty bula ri h....khaane ke liye.."she chirped"I m not hungry..."I mumbled"oohoo....abhi abhi rista pakka hua n jijaji ne...bhookh pyas mita di..."she grinned reminding me of my just fixed life imprisonment with that hideous creep!!oh yeah!!! now I remember it was this witch who made it happen!!now she should get her reward...didn't she deserve a huge reward for her deed!!I showed all of my 31 teeth..31....coz one of my milkteeth is still intactcolonthree emoticon n mom says its the reason why I'm so childish...colonthree emoticon n when I went to the dentist he pulled the wrong tooth!!n my precious milk tooth is there...tongue emoticon Anyways...I walked to the door n locked it!!"toh....tu kya keh rahi thi..."I asked smiling with gritted teeth while I fixed my saree's pallu on my waist!"yehi ki kitna accha h na ki teri shaddi ho jayegi...7 din me..."she grinned"Neha ye bata..tune maa se kya bola ki unhone mera rista pakka kr diya..."I asked furrowing my forehead"yehi ki tune Rajiv ko kiss kiya...n tum dono..."she giggledI took the mop kept in the corner of my room n started chasing her!!"kamini....kutti.....panauti...manhus....teri aankhe phoot gyi thi toh kaan toh thik the...zubaan toh thik thi...mjhse puch toh skti thi...kya hua...apne aap imagine kr liya aur tere stupid assumption ki wjhse mjhe usse shaadi krni padegi...."I hit her back while she runs behind the bed to save herself!!"sorry sorry bhoomi maaf kr de yaar..dekh mere do chote..chote bacche h..."she pleaded"aaj tera melodrama .....kaam nhi krega...I'm nt gonna leave u..."I stepped on my bed to catch her but she sneaks through the side!!"aree...yaar apne jiju pe taras kha....woh bichara kese rahega mere bina...."she pleaded while catching her breath!"unpe taras kha kr hi...tujhko maar rhi hu...unko bhi tjhse chutkara miljayega..."I huffed.At last she got cornered n I threw the mop n hit her with my hands"kamini....panauti...aaj toh tujhe nhi chodungi..." I muttered while hitting her"sorry...sorry...mt maar...dard ho rha h....mein teri help karungi...plz"she saidn I left her and sat on the bed huffing my anger!!"hayee maar dala...dikhti mareli si h pr maara pahelwano jesa h..."she groaned"mjhe ye shaadi nhi krna...neha...abhi bol mein kya karu?? "I mumbled cuddling my knees!!"simple...apni maa se baat kr..only she can stop this marriage."neha blurted,massaging her arm!!"ok...mein maa se baat karungi..."I determined.