Part 59 is missing so this is part 60

*Bhoomi's pov*I opened my eyes as the warm sun rays reached them.I found myself leaning over the door.Perhaps, I passed out here last night.The glimpses of last night flashed in front of my eyes, my heart ached.Tears rolled down my cheeks and I wiped them immediately.Taking slow and staggering steps I entered the bathroom.I saw my reflection in the mirror.
My eyes were swollen like pakodas, my face looked pale.
"oh my god!!" I heard a scream.startled, I searched for the source.I found no one.I opened the tap and splashed some water on my face."Look at yourself, is this really you ?" I again heard the voice.I rolled my eyes and finally found my own reflection smiling at me."you...??" I was a little scared."yup... me ... your inner self.... the real Bhoomi mishra.." she smirked at me."what do you mean?" I was annoyed."simple... look at yourself... you look like the typical bahu of those saas bahu serials... your mom used to watch... hahahaha... " she laughed at me."shut up...you don't know what's going on.." I shouted."who knows better than me? " she crossed her arms."you have fallen for him ...didn't you?" she asked.I kept mum , admiring the floor."come on Bhoomi... you can't lie to your ownself.. " she asked again."just leave.." I yelled."I'm not leaving until you are normal..." she laughed again."just leave... go... go... get lost.." I yelled closing my eyes.I regained my senses and found myself alone.I heaved a relief and freshened up.After a shower, I got into my jeans and shirt , and got ready to set off to college.Winter vacation was coming ... so classes were inevitable.I ran downstairs to witness a happy family scene.Shreya was serving breakfast to Rajiv and Aashi, while they giggled. A tear drop escaped through my eyes.I wiped it and turned to leave when shreya called out"Bhoomi... kahan jaa rahi ho?" I turned and was about to reply, when Rajiv spoke, "college jaa rahi hogi... professor hai na!"
"Oh! toh jaane se pehle breakfast toh karlo..." shreya offered."I'm getting late..." I refused politely.Before, shreya could pressurise me.. Rajiv interfered "Jaane do na... shri... wese bhi unke college me canteen toh hoga hi na.." His words pierced my heart and I felt more hurt.I left the place, hiding my tears.