Part 81

**Bhoomi's POV**
I was cursing my fate.. I imagined this evening to be beautiful but it was turning into a disaster. Just when I thought, this couldn't get any worse.. Shanaya entered in her mini.. Correction nano skirt. Actually it was not a skirt.. She was wearing a black sleeveless, backless short dress, which was almost a foot above her knees.. Gross!! Now just imagine if a super hot girl wears such a dress to a party.. Obviously she would attract a lot of male attention. Every man present there was staring her with dropped jaw as if they could give up anything to just stand by her. Shanaya!!! She was always like this.. In college too , any guy would go to oblivion just to get a coffee with her. And in my case , it was just opposite. If she was the attractor , I was the repeller. No guy dared to ask me out, the ones who dared their fates became lesson to everyone else. But I don't know, in what sense shanaya considered me as a rival. I was nowhere near her popularity level. I was just a tom boyish book worm. Anyways , coming to the point, shanaya hates me and could go to any extent to just irritate me. "Saali kamini.. Isko Aur koi kapde nahi mile the kya? Agar nahi mile toh mujhe bol deti .. Mein isko ek towel de deti.. At least kuch pehna hua toh lagti.." Neha gritted her teeth. "Tu shaant ho jaa.. Wese iska husband kahan hai?" Anjali asked. "Aree Woh kya karega.. Yeh USS bichare ko muh kahan kholne deti hai.." Neha frowned. "Mujhe Ashuji ke paas jaana hai.. Kahin yeh chudail mere bichaare Ashuji ko bhatka na de.." Neha ran away.. While Anjali and I laughed at her stupid insecurity. "Hi babes.." Shanaya waved at me flicking her open hair to one side. "Hey.." I replied trying to return her friendly gesture. "Kesi ho Bhoomi?sunna hai shaadi karli" Shanaya spoke in her attitudinal tone. "Yup.." I smiled. "Oh.. Karti bhi kya.. Umar Jo Nikli jaa rahi thi.. Socha hoga abhi na kia toh .. Sayed kabhi nahi kar paungi hai na?" She smirked. "Haan kya karu .. Har koi Shanaya sabarwal toh nahi hota na.. Jise shaadi 2-3 baar karne ka talent ho.." I smiled and at once her expression changed to a scowl. "Haan shanaya.. Wese suna hai.. Ye tumhara third husband hai.. Kahan se liya?" Anjali was enjoying shanaya's irritated face. "Anjali.. Pati hai yaar.. Koi dress thodi hai.. Jo kisi mall se legi.. " I was suppressing my laughter. "Whatever.." Shanaya rolled her eyes. "Don't try to be smart Bhoomi, mujhe toh koi bhi pati milsakta hai.. Chahun toh tumhara bhi.. Tumhe koi toh mila yeh badi baat hai.." Anjali was ready to slap shanaya for her cheap taunt but I beckoned her to calm down. "Were kahan hai tumhara 'knight in the shining armor'... I'm dying to see the guy who has lost his mind.." Shanaya giggled mocking me. "Wese ek baat bata.. Dikhta kesa hai? Rajpal yadav jesa ya kader khan jesa?" Anjali couldn't control her Anger anymore so she interfered. "Aankhen hai na tere? Khud dekhle wahan hai.. Blue shirt mein.. Dikha?" Anjali pointed towards Rajiv who was busy chatting with some man. "Ab bol.." Anjali spoke proudly. Shanaya's expression was worth watching, her mouth made a perfect 'o' shape and her eyes were dialated beyond elastic limit. "Yeh??Are you serious Anjali?is Bhoomi ko itna good looking husband kese mil gaya?" She shook her head in disbelief. I smiled to myself and felt lucky to have Rajiv in my life .. "Mall se liya.. 500 rupaye me" Anjali spoke in a sarcastic tone. "Very funny.." Shanaya rolled her eyes once again. "Naam kya hai?" Shanaya asked me. "Bhoomi.. Bachpan se jaanti toh hai.." I tried to act innocent. "Tere husband ka.." She gritted her teeth. "Mr.Bhoomi mishra urff Rajiv malhotra.. Tujhe kya karna hai?" I asked. "Baat karni hai.. Dekhte hai.. Tera pati mujhe dekhkar tujhe bhulta hai ya nahi.." She winked. "Try karle.. Tu rumaal bhi pehen ke aayegi na.. Toh bhi tujhe ghaas nahi daalega.." Anjali challenged her. "Oh really? Itna trust?" Shanaya raised her eye brow. "Haan.." I spoke confidently. "Let's see" she walked towards Rajiv.. Flying a kiss towards me.. Damn!!! What's gonna happen?