Epilogue #3 Happy Ending

***4 years later***
**Bhoomi's POV**
I got ready in the heavy saree and jewellery, my saasumaa gave me to wear. Gosh!! I still hate these heavy costumes.. Despite being a mother of three kids, I prefer to wear my jeans and suits... But today I didn't want to upset saasumaa as its my nanad aka Ramya's wedding reception. I fixed the mangtika on my head and turned to leave but collided against someone and It's Rajiv, of course. He held me before I could displace my bones. "How many times I have to tell you.. Watch out where are you heading" he smiled. "And how many times I have to tell you stop coming like this..you always make me fall" I frowned. "After all ... I'm so charming.." He winked.
"Not anymore" I stood up and started to walk away.
He pulled me towards him and held me from behind.
"Say it again.." He husked in my ear. "Hello Aashi..." I spoke aloud and he left me immediately.
I stuck my tongue out and taunted him showing a thumb down.
" Loser"
I ran outside the room and he followed me. I went straight to sasumaa... He halted seeing his mother.
"Bahu... Caterer se baat karlo.. Dekho dessert bana ya nahi.." Sasumaa ordered.
"Ji mummyji.." I winked seeing poor Rajiv's face. _________________________________________________________________
"Mumma.. Dekho na.. Rihaan kya kar raha hai.." Ruhi(Ruhaanika) came running to me. She dragged me to the garden, where all the kids were standing. I saw Rihaan hitting a boy of his age. I ran to interfere and stopped him.
"Rihaan... Yeh kya kar rahe ho?" I scolded him seeing the other kid's bruised knees and elbows.
"Mein isko nahi cholunga..isne Deepu ko rulaya" Rihaan was furious. I saw Deepu(Deepika), Anjali-somya's daughter standing beside him. She was a year younger than Rihaan but his best friend. I sent the other kid to his mom and explained her everything. My Rihaan was a friendly guy, he mostly remained calm and composed like his dad but when it comes to Deepu , he could fight with anybody. I returned to Rihaan and saw him offering a chocolate to Deepu.
"Yeh le ... Khaa.." Rihaan smiled. "Nahi.. Mein moti hu na.. Yeh khaungi toh Aul moti ho jaungi.. Fil koi mela friend nai banega.." Deepu was upset because the other kid made fun of her chubbiness... And Rihaan hit him. "Koi tela friend ho.. Na ho mein toh hamesa lahunga" Rihaan smiled. I smiled at their innocent yet true friendship.
Ruhi disappeared in between all this.. I searched for her and found Aashi in her room studying. I went to her and closed her eyes with my palms , as I always did.
"Mumma... Let me do my project na.." She complained.. Removing my palms of her eyes.
"Alee ... Meli Chotu scientist .. Aaj toh relax karlo..Aaj aapki bua ka reception hai.." I kissed her cheek. "Mumma.. I'm not Chotu.. I'm 9 years old.." She made faces.
"OK .. Nahi bulaati Chotu.. Chalo ready ho jao.. reception start ho gaya hai.." I caressed her cheek and she nodded in reply.
"Accha.. Aarav aa gaya kya mumma?" She asked as I was about to leave. "Nahi.. Beta.." I didn't even complete my sentence when Aarav entered.
"Aa gaya... Aashi Darling" Aarav smiled posing like SRK :p
"Get lost idiot... Mein kitni baar kahun mein Teri Darling nahi hu.." Aashi shouted and their fight started. Aashi threw things at him and banged the door on his face. "Huh.. This is never gonna end" I sighed..
These two fought like cats and dogs, yet inseparable they were.
I walked away smiling and I found Ruhi with a plate full of chicken. She was gobbling it. Arnav sat next to her palming his face. "Arnu.. Jaa ek Aur plate le kar aa.." Ruhi ordered. "Pehle yeh toh khatam karle.." Arnav said. "Tu laa na.. Tu jab tak aayega.. Yeh khatam ho jayega.." Ruhi spoke with her mouthful. Poor Arnav , he was a pure vegetarian.. He couldn't bear the smell of non-veg still he went to the food counter to bring another plate of chicken for Ruhi. My Ruhi was totally opposite to me, she was a total girly girl... She liked to dress up, she was graceful. But in some terms, like food she was a carbon copy of me. I strolled through the party , meeting guests greeting them. When Almost the party was over.. Sasumaa wished to spend some lone time with Ramya, before giving farewell to her. I searched for all the kids, to tuck them in their beds. I found all of them playing, I dragged them to their rooms when Deepu came running. "Aunty.. Raju uncle ko chot lag gayi.." She spoke while trying to catch her breathe.
I ran to our room and went inside. 'Click' I heard the door close behind me. Those little monsters tricked me. I heard their giggling noise behind the door.
"Solly mumma..." I heard Rihaan's voice. "Rihaan... Darwaza kholo.." I banged my fists on the door. "Ab toh ye subah khulega" Ruhi replied. "Ruhi...... Aashi beta.. Aap kholo.. Aap toh good girl ho na.." I tried to blackmail Aashi emotionally.
"Sorry mumma, mujhe abhi nahi sona.. " Aashi replied. I heard their foot steps going away.
"Aashi..." I shouted again. I felt an arm around my waist.
"It's useless to call out .. The door is locked and Ruhi has the key" Rajiv said cuddling.
"What?" I asked.
"Yup.. It was my idea" he winked and kissed my cheek, pulling me closer.
"I'm not a loser you see..." He picked me up in his arms.
"Idiot..." I blushed as he joined our foreheads together.
Hence, he was the same guy even after six years of marriage, he still beared my stupidity, his love for me remained untouched by the passing time. He was the best son to his parents, best father to our kids and the best husband anybody could wish for. Day by day, I'm falling for him YET AGAIN..........

THE END