Chapter 2

You give me something to think about that's not the shit in my head

Taehyung woke up with his roommate throwing a pillow at his face.

"Tae you have classes in less than twenty minutes, wake up!"

Taehyung groaned and rolled around in bed to face his roommate. "I don't wanna go."

"You never want to go, but you have to. You missed this class last week already and I ain't letting you miss it again."

"C'mon Jimin just let me sleep; you have no classes this morning anyway so just go back to bed and shut up." Taehyung complained burying his face on the pillow.

"No. I'm going to meet up with my..." Jimin started to say but Taehyung completed the phrase for him:

"Boyfriend."

Jimin narrowed his eyes at Taehyung. "He is not my boyfriend! He is my friend and I need to meet up with him in thirty minutes so we can work on our project together."

"Kids these days," Taehyung started, shaking his head. "Always finding a new way to say making out. It's not nice to call it project Jimin your boy-toy wouldn't like that."

Jimin had a look that said if you weren't my best friend you'd be dead right now and that made Taehyung feel like he had accomplished something.

"Don't ever call him that again or I swear I'll kill you, and just because we kinda kissed sometimes that doesn't mean we're going to be making out or that we are together okay?"

Taehyung sat up on his bed and rolled his eyes to his friend. "Nobody kinda kiss someone, hyung. Especially more than once. You guys just aren't together because you're a silly goose who's afraid of admitting you have feelings for boy-toy."

Taehyung was testing his boundaries with his roommate this morning and he knew that, but he was doing this on purpose for being really butt-hurt over the fact that Jimin was going out this evening again and letting Taehyung all alone at the dorm.

"I can't even reply to that so I'll ignore you and go meet up with him okay?" Jimin said grabbing his jacket and going towards the door.

Taehyung just fell back on his bed and nodded.

"Did you saw him last night?" Jimin asked stopping himself from opening the door. "Enjoyed the coffee? I told you his place is the best café around here."

"First: I have no idea who boy-toy is so I don't know if I saw him last night. Second: I couldn't ever enjoy something I despise, I drank a frappu-something and third: it isn't his place because he is not the owner." Taehyung replied.

Jimin sighed loudly. "I don't know why I'm friends with you. He is the one at the cashier, Tae. I'm sorry you're mad that I haven't introduced you guys yet but it'll happen okay?"

Jimin knows his boy-toy pretty much since he and Taehyung got into Uni, even though the boy apparently is older than Jimin - Taehyung wouldn't know as he never met the guy - they have tons of classes together for some reason. The boys are on Uni for three years already and Taehyung never met the guy.

It wasn't for lack of trying though. Jimin tried several times but something would always appear on their way, mostly Taehyung's family. He constantly had to get home to stay with his sister while his dad was away.

The thing is that Taehyung didn't shared the dorm with his best friend until this year, before that he lived on his childhood home so he was doomed to go back there every day. After Taehyung felt things weren't all that right with his mental health he told his dad what he was feeling and he sent him to a psychologist who suggested to him the idea of moving out and Taehyung loved that idea.