Chapter 36

a/n: Hey do you even remember about this story at this point lol

Sorry I've been busy with life and stuff.... but if you didn't gave up on me I love you <3

Before it starts I would like to apologize for the inconsistency of the timeline here, I don't have a clue of which month they are or in which month this fic supposedly started and honestly I don't give a shit, it's a fiction story if I wanna make them have two Januaries and no March I very well can, so you know, fuck it. Hope you like and as said before, the parts don't have the same amount of chapters so this one is smaller than the two previous ones... enjoy.

Part 3 – Dance in the moonlight

Taehyung: It's cold when we're apart and I hate to feel this die // But you can't give me what I want // Just give it time

Jeongguk: I know it's warmer where you are and it's safer by your side // But right now I can't be what you want // Just give it time

***

It's cold when we're apart and I hate to feel this die // But you can't give me what I want // Just give it time

Taehyung woke up on Monday way past the time he was supposed to get up. He was still being held close by Jeongguk and he smiled as he snuggled close to his boyfriend.

The younger was still asleep so Taehyung tried being extra careful while he moved just enough to be able to pick up his phone on the nightstand.

As he unlocked his phone he saw that it was already 10:30am, meaning he had lost his morning classes.

He didn't care though because after all those deadlines and tests he could use a day off from class. He basically earned it after the managed to deliver all his works and complete all those damn tests.

Even though he didn't mind losing his classes, he is sure that his alarm was meant to ring earlier on the morning, and he doesn't remember hearing it.

He was about to check if he had turned his alarm off once he felt Jeongguk moving on the bed.

"Morning." The younger grumbled, after yawning deeply.

"Morning." Taehyung mimicked him.

The younger smiled at his boyfriend who was now snuggling even closer to his body. "How are you feeling today?"

Taehyung pulled a face and shook his shoulder. "Too early to tell."

"Did you sleep well?" Jeongguk asked as he began to stroke Taehyung's hair.

The older nodded and placed his head on the crock of the younger's neck. "I always sleep well when I'm with you."

"Good." Jeongguk replied.

They stood like that for a while until the younger decided to break the silence.

"Did you have something important this morning? I heard your alarm but I was so tired and you were sleeping so deeply I simply turned it off and went back to sleep. I should've asked you but-"

"Shhh." Taehyung interrupted him. "I didn't have anything and I really didn't feel like going to class today so you actually did me a favor."

Jeongguk sighed in relief. "Oh thanks God, I was worried you'd be mad at me for making you lose classes."

"Not possible." The older replied. "After all those tests and deadlines we had last week, we deserve a break."

"Agreed."