Chapter 47

We'll fight

Taehyung raised his head and saw a blurry figure running towards him and just once said figure stopped right in front of him and hesitated before embracing him that he noticed that blurry person was Jeongguk.

He didn't know how why the younger was there, he didn't know how he even found him, how he even arrived there, but it didn't matter.

Jeongguk was hugging him tightly in his strong arms and Taehyung allowed himself to be embraced, he placed his head on the crock of his boyfriend's neck and cried even harder.

He was aware that he was possibly squeezing the life out of Jeongguk with the desperate way he hugged the younger, but he didn't care.

Taehyung felt how his tears slowed down and how his breath was coming back to normal, he tried to focus on the sweet smell of his boyfriend, in the way he hugged him, in the way he was whispering that everything was fine, in anything that wasn't his anxious state and after some minutes his anxiety attack calmed down.

As soon as he stopped crying and began to feel slightly at ease, he felt his how body began to shake harder than before. He could tell it wasn't because of the cold because he felt warm in Jeongguk's arms, but his body was trembling so hard he could hear his teeth chattering.

He backed away from Jeongguk and faced his boyfriend. He looked painfully worried.

"You're shaking so much," Jeongguk told him. "Let me get your jumper."

Taehyung then held his boyfriend tighter and shook his head.

It was quite hard to talk with all the teeth chattering, but he tried his best. "N-no."

Jeongguk frowned. "But Tae-"

"No." He interrupted and hugged the younger again.

He could tell his boyfriend was confused, but was glad that he just hugged him tighter instead of trying to reason with him.

They stood like that for a while and after what felt like several minutes but neither could really tell, Taehyung body calmed down.

Jeongguk kissed the top of Taehyung's head. "Let me get your jumper now TaeTae. It's really cold."

And only when Jeongguk stopped hugging him that Taehyung noticed how cold it really was. After the awful feeling of his anxiety attack passed, his mind was clear and he felt the sharp wind hit his bare arms.

He trembled a bit, due to the cold now and gladly let Jeongguk put his jumper back on his body. "Thank you."

Jeongguk smiled shyly. "You're welcome."

They simply stared at each other for a minute and then both of them talked at the same time.

"Are you-"

"What are-"

They interrupted each other and then went silent once again.

"You go first." Jeongguk told him.

Taehyung scratched the back of his neck. "I was going to ask what are you doing here..."

The younger bit his lower lip before replying. "I came to look for you."

"Why? Could you tell?"

Jeongguk frowned. "What?"

"That I was feeling awful today?" Taehyung asked, refusing to look at the younger.

"Actually kind of..." He replied and Taehyung looked up to frown at him.

He was only joking but what?