Chapter 19

a/n Sorry for taking so damn long for this, hope you guys haven't given up on me... I had writer's block, then I had a surgery, then it was the Holidays, then I traveled, then it was my friend's wedding, then I traveled again and my best friend is getting married by the end of the year and I'm her bridesmaid and I'm trying to help her with so many different shit... anyways, sorry but my life is a mess. Finally managed to finish it up so hope you guys like it...

Part 2 – Bodies and souls collide

Taehyung: Transparent hands were at my neck // Oh but I love the way you let me breathe instead

Jeongguk: 'Cause I think you're a saint and I think you're an angel

***

'Cause I think you're a saint and I think you're an angel

A day had passed and Jeongguk still hadn't heard of Taehyung and to say that was making him insane was definitely an understatement.

After Jimin so casually dropped the bomb that Taehyung totally 'had the hots' for Jeongguk as well and then hung up, Jeongguk felt like he was going to faint.

He did ended up sat at the café's floor for only Yoongi and Hoseok know how long. It was like his body wasn't responding to him; Jeongguk just sat there facing the floor for a while.

It wasn't like he wasn't aware that Yoongi was practically screaming at his face, he was very much aware of that. He was also well aware of how Hoseok started to shake his body and actually scream really loudly at his face.

But he couldn't focus on those things, his mind was in shock and he just didn't want to deal with his friends.

Just once he heard Hoseok's plan of throwing water at his face to see if that would make him move, that he decided to talk.

He is sure he spent at least an hour talking. Jeongguk had a lot to say even if 95% of that consisted of:Jimin was for sure lying to me.

Yoongi and Hoseok tried to argue with him, but Jeongguk would simply cut them off. Once it got too freaking late the boys just went home and told Jeongguk to not freak out too much until the next day.

Of course that was exactly what Jeongguk did though. He spent all night awake thinking and freaking out.

That was a really stupid and irresponsible decision because he had to work the very next morning but he just couldn't make himself care about that.

Jeongguk spent the night just wondering things. What if Jimin was lying? What if he wasn't? Did Taehyung really liked him back and if so how deeply? Was Taehyung feeling like Jeongguk was? Was Jeongguk even sure of what he was feeling? Had it even been enough time for Jeongguk to be feeling like he thought he was?

Too many questions and Jeongguk couldn't answer a single one.

Sometime before dawn Jeongguk's mind just started to wander off and it was then that the boy started to think about Taehyung.

The way his eyes glow when he laughs, the way he bites his lips every now and then without paying attention to it, the way his voice sound after he just woke up, the way Jeongguk shivers every time Taehyung sings, the way Taehyung smiles, the way Taehyung walks, the way Taehyung moves, the way Taehyung does anything at all, just Taehyung, Taehyung, Taehyung.

Jeongguk's heart was racing and he was feeling all weird just by thinking about the boy. And the more he thought about him, the more he would feel the desire to just hear the boy's voice over the phone again or to just receive a text from him.