Chapter 14

You give me something to think about that's not the shit in my head

The friendship Taehyung has built with Jeongguk is something different than everything he has ever experienced.

Taehyung had more people besides Jimin in his life once, long ago, but once he started to feel like nothing was worth anything, that he wasn't worth of having friends because he was just so damage, he started to push himself away from everyone and they never seemed to care.

He ended up losing all his other friends but once he looks back at it, they were never really close friends anyways.

Those friends knew him to a minimal extend. They knew that Taehyung was a bit difficult to have lunch with because he was so picky with food; they knew that he had an undeniable love for Coca Cola; they knew he loved London more than anything and they knew he never went to sleep early.

But that was basically it, things anyone can see if they spent at least a week around Taehyung. Those friends weren't ones to hug him, to lean on him to sleep, to be touchy with him. Taehyung never had a friendship where his friends would ask to cuddle him or would just randomly hug him. Hug was reserved for birthdays only or the first time he saw them after months of being apart.

Jimin may be Taehyung's best friend and yes he is more like a brother than a friend but not even Jimin is touchy with Taehyung.

Jimin knows Taehyung better than anyone and that's true.

He knows how Taehyung can get insane when he is sleep deprived and that he will start talking about the most random things that don't make sense whatsoever because his sleepy mind can't seem to be able to form coherent thoughts.

Jimin is the only one who knows that The 1975 are claimed to be Taehyung's favorite band but that he likes so many others that not even Taehyung himself knows which one is his actual favorite one.

He always was the only person on earth that heard Taehyung signing at the top of his lungs with no care about being heard. He knows this all too well and he even gets annoyed by it from time to time because once he is trying to watch a movie and Taehyung is attempting to learn the lyrics of songs by singing them out loud he just can't focus on the movie.

Jimin is also the only one who witnessed Taehyung's dancing, or better saying, that odd thing he does when music plays that can't be called dancing at all.

Jimin knows that Taehyung likes to dance despite not knowing how to, he knows how Taehyung can randomly walk inside the dorm just to do a little dance and get out again.

He knows how Taehyung likes to drive around listening music at the highest volumes while he sings and dangerously dances while driving. Jimin is the only one who ever saw this happening.

Jimin knows all about Taehyung's family and he knows that when Taehyung felt alone or refused to stay at home when his dad was sleeping out, he would drive all the way to his grandma even if she lived pretty far away nowadays.

Taehyung opened himself for Jimin in a way he never dared to open to anyone else, Jimin was his brother from another mother, but even with all of this secret Taehyung's things that only Jimin knew, Jimin wasn't one to be touchy with Taehyung.

Taehyung would hug him or lay on top of him from time to time just to annoy the shit out of Jimin because he hated all of it. Jimin would jump on top of Taehyung to wake him up but that was it, they never cuddled, the never used each other as pillow to sleep, they weren't close in this way.

So all of the light touches Jeongguk leaves on Taehyung's skin burn like a light of a thousand suns. The intensity of that affects Taehyung's whole body and makes him feel all tingly inside.