Chapter 6

You give me something to think about that's not the shit in my head

Taehyung was rudely woken up by his roommate, again.

It was far too early for a Saturday morning when Jimin threw himself on the sleeping body of his roommate and pretty much grinded over and over on him until Taehyung groaned loudly and shook his body almost making Jimin fell off the bed.

"Why did you do that for Jimin?" Taehyung complained opening just one eye to face his friend.

Jimin smiled brightly making Taehyung feel even more annoyed. "It's nine in the morning already Tae, we gotta go to the café!"

Taehyung just groaned even louder than before and pressed his face on the pillow.

The night before right after Taehyung left Cute Barista at his place, he returned to the dorm to find a very happy Jimin sprawled on the ground with the biggest smile Taehyung ever saw on his stupid face.

Taehyung then got the news that Jimin was an actual idiot who said to his boy-toy that he repressed the idea that them going out was a date, after he drenched his shoes and a lady's dress with the cup of water he broke. But even though a lot of shit went down, their date - yes Jimin finally admitted it was a date and Taehyung screamed so loud that their dorm-neighbor showed up on their door to ask them to keep it down cause people were trying to sleep - ended up perfect.

In Jimin's eyes of course, cause in Taehyung's opinion it all went downhill from there because both of them drank two of his precious Coca-Cola'sand ruined his whole existence.

Taehyung told Jimin that he would pay with blood for that and Jimin just ignored him and told Taehyung that they were going to the café in the morning to visit his boy-toy. Taehyung told Jimin that he would tell boy-toy that he would also pay with blood.

In fact deep down Taehyung was almost fanboying over the fact that he was going to meet boy-toy. He needed to decide between introducing himself like a cool person or just screaming at boy-toy's face because of his precious sodas.

Taehyung also had the chance to tell Jimin all about Cute Barista and the only response he got from lovesick!Jimin was you know they use name tags right? after Taehyung told him he forgot to ask the boy's name.

Taehyung felt really stupid after that and went with the response that he wanted the guy to introduce himself to him properly, as he intends to do, and that he is against checking his name tag. Jimin just rolled his eyes and said he could easily ask his boy-toy the guy's name and Taehyung said he is against that as well.

After that they went to sleep and now at freaking 9am Jimin decided to be a dick and wake poor Taehyung up.

Taehyung decided to be a brat and take the longest time ever to get ready, even if all he did was put on some pants, a white shirt and a pair of sneakers.

Both of them went to the café with Taehyung driving, obviously. Jimin failed twice on his driving test and after he got the license Taehyung agreed on acknowledging the fact he isn't a complete loser but he can never touch Taehyung's car. Taehyung isn't keen on letting his best friend drive both of them and his precious car into a pole.

Taehyung was more excited to see if Cute Barista was there then to see Jimin's boy-toy but it's whatever. If he saw both then he would probably explode.

Right after Taehyung got into the café his eyes drift on instinct exactly to who he wanted. It was like he was pulled by some energy towards the boy. Cute Barista was working on a drink and it was like he felt Taehyung looking at him because he raised his head and locked eyes with Taehyung.