Chapter 35

'Cause I think you're a saint and I think you're an angel

Jeongguk was lying in bed angrily staring at his phone as if he started angrily enough it would start beeping with news about Taehyung.

He didn't think it would work, until he received a call from Jimin.

"Jeongguk?" The boy asked as soon as the younger answered the call.

"Yeah." He replied, a little worried already.

Jimin wasn't one to call Jeongguk to have a chat, it would always be or to tell him something about Taehyung or to ask about something about Taehyung. And some rare occasions when the boy wanted some advice on how to deal with Min Yoongi.

"It's Jimin how are you?" The other said.

"I'm good. How about you?"

"I'm good too." Jimin replied and Jeongguk whished he would just go straight to the point already.

The younger didn't allow Jimin to even try getting to the point though because as soon as he replied, Jeongguk already started to talk in a rush. "Are you at the dorm? Is Taehyung there already? He hasn't texted me all weekend and I don't want to interrupt his time with his family, but it's late now and I'm a bit worried."

"He is here." Jimin simply answered.

Jeongguk sighed; at least he was there already. "Is he okay?"

Jimin took a bit too long to reply. "Kind of."

"Jimin what that means?" The younger asked, trying not to sound as worried as he was really feeling.

"He's kind of down. He loves his family but they have a bad effect on him." Jimin said and Jeongguk felt like it was déjà vu. He knew that would happen, dammit.

"I'm going there." He simply replied and hung up the call.

He quickly got up from his bed, picked a sweater, rushed to put his shoes on and left to catch a bus. As he saw that would take too long, he simply called an Uber to arrive as fast as he could at the dorm.

Once he arrived he rushed up the stairs and knocked on the door.

Jimin quickly answered, raising his eyebrows at the younger once he opened the door. "You're fast."

Jeongguk didn't have time for proper greetings. "How is he? What happened?"

"I don't know he doesn't want to talk. I called you because he gets better when he's with you." Jimin said, getting off the dorm and closing the door behind him.

Jeongguk didn't want to be rude, but he wished he could just push Jimin out of the way and get inside the dorm to see his boyfriend.

He tried his best to be polite though. "I'm glad to hear that. Are you going out?"

"To Yoongi's." He replied. "Tae wants to be alone with you."

"Okay." Jeongguk answered losing his patience and walking closer to the door.

Once he touched the door knob and was about to open it, Jimin called his name:

"Hey Jeongguk."

The younger turned to face the boy. "What?"

"Take care of my friend okay? He doesn't want to talk and we both need to respect that but after a while please try to make him talk. I don't like seeing him hiding his feelings. It's not good for him." Jimin said in a sad tone. Taehyung was really lucky to have a friend like him, Jimin really cared for him.