Chapter 9

'Cause you're a glimpse of bliss // A little taste of heaven

Jeongguk had the habit of going to the library back when he lived at the dorm and didn't work on the café.

This was back when he had no one, because he hadn't met Yoongi yet, so pretty much every day he would be at the library until late night to avoid being in his dorm. He would always feel relieved when there were more people studying there because it made him feel less of a lonely loser whose idea of a fun Friday night was going to the library and using the free Wi-Fi to watch YouTube videos instead of doing Uni work.

Look at me I'm not practicing my creative writing, instead I'm watching dancing practices of my favorite kpop groups. Take that university library!Such a rebel.

It was lonely and sad and Jeongguk hated every second of it, but it was his way to escape being in his dorm with his roommate, who hated his guts. Now that he thinks about it maybe it was actually a good thing that he got banished from the place.

Now that habit had vanished away. He had a job to do, no more time to watch dance practices at the library. Now he would go to the library only if he needed to do some Uni work.

As Jeongguk doesn't have classes on Thursday's afternoon sometimes he decides to try his luck onto finishing some work he had at the library on those days.

So that was exactly what he was doing and who knows if he would be lucky enough to end up meeting Taehyung there today.

He wasn't.

Jeongguk had been at the library for about three hours and there was no sign of Taehyung. Maybe the rectangular smile boy was having classes, maybe he was sleeping or maybe he even spotted Jeongguk there and thought fuck, not him again then left. Anything is possible.

The light of his laptop was starting to make Jeongguk slightly sick and that was the sign he needed to stop writing. Just as he was about to close the laptop though, he felt someone looking at him.

It was the universe beaming at him after making him work on his essay for three hours. Taehyung was across the table, standing up and smiling at him.

"Hope I am not interrupting anything." He said.

"You kinda are but I'm glad about that." Jeongguk took his hand away from the laptop screen he was about to put down to shut his laptop off and smiled at Taehyung.

Taehyung smiled back. "Had enough of whatever you were doing already?"

"Yeah... big time. If I keep working on this essay my eyes will start to bleed."

Taehyung widened his eyes and made a terrified face. "Shit, we don't want that to happen."

After saying that, the boy just walked closer to Jeongguk and sat on the chair beside him, turning around to smile at the younger boy.

"I suppose that would not be a pretty thing to see." Jeongguk said.

"So what do you wanna do?" Taehyung asked.

They ended up watching some random videos on YouTube – like the dance practices Jeongguk loves and then some crack!videos of random shows because apparently that's what Taehyung enjoys doing.

Jeongguk didn't know half of the shows Taehyung knew but he wouldn't admit that, he just kept agreeing with Taehyung's offers and watching whatever the cute boy wanted to see.

Apparently Taehyung is big nerd because his favorite TV show was a science fiction one about some alien dude who regenerates and has a time machine in form of an old police phone box. Jeongguk didn't really understand Taehyung's explanation about the show but he found some random alien quite cute so he continued to watch the videos with Taehyung.