Chapter 16

You give me something to think about that's not the shit in my head

It was early Saturday morning and the boys were late to arrive at the café. Well, Yoongi was late because his shift had started twenty minutes ago.

The thing is that Yoongi had accidentally crashed over the boy's dorm on Friday after Jimin insisted he needed to come over after work to watch some episode of some show they are watching together. So when Taehyung went to give Jeongguk a ride, Jimin was there at the café ready to catch a ride too, bringing Yoongi with him.

Taehyung left Jeongguk at his place, because he just couldn't keep inviting the boy over or that would raise suspicions about his feelings for him. So long story short Yoongi slept on Jimin's shoulder by the middle of their episode – making Jimin groan loudly because he really wanted to watch it, but couldn't if Yoongi wasn't seeing it too – and ended up sleeping over, what made Jimin wake up Taehyung extra early in order to go to the café with them.

It was unfair to say the least that Jimin woke his best friend so early just for a car ride, he had legs and the bus stop wasn't that far away but of course Park Jimin couldn't catch a bus, but Taehyung didn't mind because that meant he got to see Jeongguk so he agreed on driving them.

But he couldn't decide if he wanted to take his laptop with him because he needed to do some work but wasn't really feeling. It took him ten minutes to decide that he was going to take it with him and by that time Jimin and Yoongi were already outside of the dorm waiting veryimpatiently for him.

Yoongi was close to murdering poor Taehyung by the time the latter ran towards them saying sorry a thousand of times. He drove in light speed to the place but Yoongi ended up arriving late anyways.

Once they parked Yoongi had already cursed Taehyung's entire family and future generations for making him late, Taehyung wasn't feeling that bad over it though because it was freaking 7:20am of a Saturday, so the place shouldn't be that crowded.

He felt relieved to see that the place had about five people only, so that meant Yoongi wasn't in trouble what meant that Taehyung wasn't in trouble as well.

Hoseok was at the cashier smiling like he had just won the lottery and Taehyung really couldn't understand such happiness so early in the morning.

Jeongguk had just finished preparing some drink and went to give it to Hoseok, once Hoseok left to deliver the drink the younger boy lifted his head and locked eyes with Taehyung that was standing at the entrance.

Jeongguk smiled that little cute smile at him and Taehyung melted inside. He waved towards him and beamed.

"He is very cute." Jimin said looking at Jeongguk.

Yoongi said the exact words that Taehyung wanted to say, but wouldn't dare to because he knew he would get teased by his best friend. "Excuse me?"

"But you're cuter." Jimin added fast.

Yoongi just faced his boyfriend for a while then said. "I know."

"He is such a brat." Jimin mumbled to Taehyung.

"What?" Yoongi asked.

"Ok shut it, both of you. I'm here for the frappuccino." Taehyung said as he walked towards the cashier.

Jimin snorted. "You're here for Jeongguk, don't lie."

"So what if I'm here for him? He's my friend." Taehyung replied, annoyed.

"You're crushing on him Tae. Hard." Jimin said.

"No I'm not." Taehyung bluntly lied. "I know him for like two months or whatever, how could I be crushing on him?"