Chapter 12

You give me something to think about that's not the shit in my head

The day was rather cold, for a summer day at least. It had been raining for three days straight and even though that lowkey made Taehyung annoyed he also loved it.

One thing that Taehyung can affirm is that he loves cold weather. He absolutely loves it so in the first sign of a cold wind he would get excited and put on his hoodie.

It really didn't matter if the weather wasn't that cold. Today it was raining calmly all day long and silently winding and that was enough to make Taehyung put on his hoodie and feel happy about it.

He would pull the sleeves until it reached the middle of his palm because he loved doing that and feeling all comfy over it and he would put on his hood even inside his warm dorm to feel even more comfy. His hoodie always felt like a warm hug for him.

When the sky was getting a bit darker and the rain was still falling lazily outside he heard a knock on the door. It was obviously Jeongguk.

He had texted Taehyung about ten minutes ago telling him how he accidentally slept all Sunday and was now very bored and hungry, so Taehyung invited him over saying that he was bored and hungry himself and that a mess of Yoonmin was sleeping in Jimin's bed since 11am, leaving Taehyung alone in the company of his laptop.

"Come in, the door is unlocked." Taehyung said, pausing his music.

Jeongguk came inside holding a McDonald's bag - bless his soul - and frowned at the Yoonmin mess at the bed. "You should really lock your door Taehyungie-hyung. It's not safe to leave it open like that."

Taehyung just shrugged. "Yoongi-hyung arrived and threw himself on Jimin's bed and neither of them bothered to lock it and I was far too busy watching clips from Lilo & Stitch on YouTube to worry with it myself."

"You were doing what?" Jeongguk laughed as he plopped down besides Taehyung.

"You heard me. I watched that 'I'm not touching you' bit at least fifteen times in the last hour. It's so funny and cute." Taehyung said turning to face Jeongguk with a smile.

Jeongguk simply rolled his eyes. "I brought burgers for us but before anything can you tell me why you are wearing a hoodie inside this dorm that is freaking warm as hell and explain to me why are you wearing your hood with your headphones on top of it. It doesn't muffle the sound? Can you even hear like that?"

Taehyung took the headphones out and offered them to Jeongguk. "I am wearing a hoodie cause it's comfy and I like wearing the hood of it so as I wanted to listen to my music I put it on top of it. Now do the same and I'll play something for you so you can see that it works."

Jeongguk reluctantly did as told and Taehyung pressed play on his music.

"It's completely muffled you weirdo." Jeongguk said as he tried to listen to Somebody Else by The 1975.

Taehyung chuckled taking his headphones out of Jeongguk's head. "I know, but it's rather nice."

Jeongguk shook his head, what made his entire body shake, making rather difficult for Taehyung to carry on with his action of trying to pick up the bag from Jeongguk's hands. "You are so weird Tae."

Taehyung liked how Jeongguk made that sound full of fondness instead of judgment as the tone his dad would use. Taehyung liked how Jeongguk spoke to him, like he was really enjoying being in Taehyung's presence.

"I know." He replied already eating his burger.

"What are you doing now?" Jeongguk asked, placing his body a little too close to Taehyung than necessary to pick up his own burger inside the paper bag.