Chapter 4

You give me something to think about that's not the shit in my head

He did it.

Oh my God he actually did it.

Kim Taehyung successfully and with no hesitation - okay maybe a little tiny bit of hesitation, whatever - got into the café and opened his laptop.

What a fighter. What a winner. What a potential savior of humankind.

Cue for the applauses.

Yes, Taehyung is overdramatic. People need to learn how to live with this.

Taehyung was feeling proud of himself that night.

Earlier that night he left Jimin to his so-not-a-date with boy-toy after a whole discussion with the boy about how this was obviously a date that went pretty much like this:

Taehyung was sat on his bed waiting for his roommate to show up from behind his wardrobe door that was wide open. Jimin was in a quest for finding the perfect clothes for his so-not-a-date.

Jimin appeared, after what seemed like hours but in reality were just five minutes, wearing some skinny jeans and a pled shirt that was a bit too big for him.

"You look stupid." Taehyung groaned. This was Jimin's fifth trial for an outfit and Taehyung thought he looked stupid in all of them.

"Yeah but you said this in the last four times already, Tae. How am I supposed to believe in you?" Jimin complained.

Taehyung gave him the shoulders. "I'm your best friend, you should believe me always."

Jimin rolled his eyes. "Help me then, pick an outfit for me."

"No. It's your date, hyung, sort yourself out." Taehyung said.

His roommate closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "How many times do I have to tell you this is not a date?"

"I want you to keep telling me that until the time you convince your scared self that this is not a date."

Jimin looked annoyed and Taehyung was growing scared that his roommate was going to hit him again. "What the fuck is that supposed to mean?"

"You know Jimin, you know." Taehyung said with a quirky smile.

Jimin just groaned and went beside his wardrobe door again tossing more and more clothes out onto his bed. "You are useless."

Taehyung just smiled. "I try my best."

After five more minutes, Jimin appeared wearing the same jeans but this time with a button-up shirt and a blazer over it.

"How do I look?" He asked nervously.

"Like you have just now accepted the fact that this is a date." Taehyung said proudly.

"I swear I'm going to kill you." Jimin replied as he turned around to toss all his clothes back into the wardrobe.

"Jimin, you have been crushing on boy-toy since you first saw him and don't try to deny this to me because I know you better than yourself. You refuse to let me meet the guy because I bet you're afraid I will say something to him and you are nervous for going out with him tonight because deep down you want everything to work out and you want this to be a date." Taehyung said.

Jimin didn't reply, he just tossed his clothes with much more anger inside the wardrobe and then kicked its door close.

Taehyung knew he was right, but he also knew Jimin wouldn't agree with anything he said.