Chapter 27

'Cause I think you're a saint and I think you're an angel

Jeongguk's shift had beginning only ten minutes ago and his coworkers –and Jimin who might as well just start working at the café considering the amount of time the guy spends there - were already annoying the fuck out of him.

The place was dead today for reasons no one can explain, Yoongi was in the counter claiming he wasn't heavy enough to break it- and if anyone dared to say otherwise it would mean they were calling him fat and that would probably be the last thing they would ever say in their lives, so no one dared to say a thing – Jimin was across the counter with his head rested on his boyfriend's lower back, Hoseok was sitting in a chair in the nearest table, Seokjin was somewhere no one could see and Jeongguk was just leaning on the counter next to his best friend.

The minute Jeongguk walked inside the café, each of them seemed too bored, or tired, to talk and he would be lying if he said that didn't made him feel good. He loved his friends but he would always enjoy a day on work when he could just not chat with them.

But apparently the maknae's presence lighted something deep inside him and there's when the teasing began.

As soon as Jeongguk was ready to work and leaned on the counter, Hoseok screamed. "You are officially dating Jeonggukie! I'm so proud of you son!"

Jeongguk frowned.

First he faced Hoseok. "I am not your son; don't call me that, it's weird.

Then he looks over at his best friend and Jimin. "What have you idiots told him?"

Jimin smiled widely. "We just told him about you and TaeTae, you know your boyfriend."

Jeongguk needed to hold the smile that wanted to appear, he knew Jimin wanted to make him all flustered and giggly over the boyfriend thing - like Taehyung told him Jimin was doing with him - and Jeongguk wouldn't allow Jimin to have that with him.

"I know who my boyfriend is Jimin." Jeongguk replied, without any apparent changes in his emotions. Even though deep inside, he was screaming.

Yes he and Taehyung are both giggly idiots in love okay, leave them alone.

"Okay Kookie." Jimin laughed. "Hoseok just didn't know he was officially your boyfriend now, so we thought we should tell him."

"You should have seen him once we told him." Yoongi said. "I bet he was more excited about it than you and Taehyung combined."

I highly doubt that. Jeongguk thought. Every time he and Taehyung saw each other in the past days, they would both just giggle and their cheeks would redden up for no apparent reason.

Just in the day before that both boys seemed to have come to terms with it all and were acting more normal. They really are a mess.

"I am just an overexcited person okay." Hoseok complained. "And I can't believe you guys were officially dating for almost a week and you didn't tell me Kook."

Jeongguk made a face. "Sorry. I haven't told anyone. Jimin and Yoongi know only because of Tae."

"Still trying to figure out how to break the news to the family?" Hoseok asked.

The younger nodded. "I never had a boyfriend before so I really don't know what to do. I asked Tae but he told me he only called his grandma, who apparently cried of joy cause she thought he would die alone or something like that, and texted his sister about it. He told me his dad will probably hear about it from his grandma or he will find out about it when we get married because he isn't going to say a thing to him."