Chapter 15

'Cause you're a glimpse of bliss // A little taste of heaven

It was Thursday afternoon when Jeongguk received an text from his boss telling him that he wouldn't need to work that day because he was going to close the café that night for some people fix two machines that had broken down.

Jeongguk was relieved that he had a night off, but he had no idea what to do now. So naturally he called Taehyung to see if he was up for doing something.

Taehyung said he was busy with a project he was doing for Uni that was due to tomorrow morning, but that he accepted any help that Jeongguk could offer.

So of course Jeongguk was at the boy's dorm in less than ten minutes.

Once he knocked on the door, Jimin was the one who opened, he seemed annoyed to no ends and before Jeongguk could even say hi he was already talking. "Don't ask. It's better if you just ignore him."

Jeongguk frowned and looked over at Taehyung.

The boy was sitting at the floor and was surrounded by pieces of paper, scotch tape, scissors and other very arts and craft looking stuff.

Jeongguk couldn't help himself. "What are you doing?"

Jimin groaned loudly beside him. "I said don't ask, man. He spent the whole afternoon doing this and I was getting away with the info about why until now."

Taehyung just looked up to give Jeongguk a smile. "I'm finishing my hand crafted 3D paper glasses."

"Why you did it in the first place?" Jeongguk asked, sitting on the floor right across Taehyung.

"Why do you keep asking? I'm leaving." Jimin said already walking towards the door.

"To where exactly Jiminie?" Taehyung asked as he taped a piece of red see-though paper on his apparently handmade 3D glasses. "Yoongi told you he was going to use his free time to finish his group project and I'm sure you are not part of the group."

Jimin groaned even louder and just threw himself on his bed. "Ugh. I can't believe I'm stuck here with you two."

"I'd like if you two stopped bickering and answered my question." Jeongguk said before any of them could say anything. "Why are you making this Taehyungie?"

"I needed to do some drawings for one of my classes and then I decided to add some red and blue shadows on it to look like they were supposed to be 3D because why not right?"

Jeongguk heard Jimin mumbling, "I can tell you why not." But Taehyung simply ignored him.

"So I decided to deliver a 3D glass along with them so I could gain some extra points with my teacher, but as I don't have any I had to make one from scratch."

"Oh. Nice." Jeongguk said. "How can I help?"

Jimin groaned loudly yet again, this time muffled because he had his face pressed on his pillow.

"You can pick up those two drawings on my bed and place them inside that white envelope then write my name on it."

"Okay." Jeongguk said proceeding to do as told. "What is up with him anyways? He is not usually this moody."

Taehyung looked over at his best friend and sighed. "He is annoyed at me because we kind of had plans tonight and I ruined it."

"Kind of my ass." Jimin grumbled, taking his face off his pillow. "Taehyung here swore to me he would go with me in this event at the mall where they are selling really cool stuff related to dance and shit, he promised me we would go like three months ago, but he apparently forgot it was a paid event and didn't buy our tickets! And of course everything was sold out today."