Chapter 31

'Cause I think you're a saint and I think you're an angel

"Jimin don't you dare." Jeongguk heard Yoongi saying.

"I just walked in, sunshine." He heard Jimin's reply.

"Dressed like that, I know what you're up to Jiminie and I already told you no." Yoongi said, making Jeongguk get really curious about how Jimin was dressed, but unfortunately he couldn't look back to see it, he was far too busy with his attempt drawing on top of the cappuccino he was preparing.

"But babe I bought us the tickets like a month ago and I've been dying to go, please you need to come with me." Jimin said.

"I am working Jimin, stop being ridiculous." Yoongi replied in his default annoyed voice.

"You promised you would come." Jimin whined.

"Don't do that." Jeongguk heard Yoongi saying.

"What even is happening here?" The younger asked as he turned around to take a look at his friends and well he could definitely say that what he saw wasn't what he was expecting at all.

"I'm taking my boyfriend on a date." Jimin simply replied, as if nothing was out of standard.

Jeongguk knew he should address to the fact that Yoongi couldn't go because he was working but Jimin was standing in the middle of the café dressed full on in a Luke Skywalker costume - he even dyed his former red hair to blonde and honestly Jeongguk was amazed by his dedication - so the only thing that came to his mind was saying:

"You are taking Yoongi-hyung on a date dressed like that? No wonder he doesn't wanna go."

Jimin rolled his eyes and used his fake - but very fake, like clearly-a-toy-for-five-years-old-kids-fake - lightsaber to point at the younger. "Shut up Jeon Jeongguk or I will be forced to use this lightsaber on you."

Jeongguk chuckled. "I'm serious, why are you Luke Skywalker on this fine evening Jimin?"

"Because they are hosting a Star Wars event on the mall today and Yoongi promised me we would go together." Jimin replied.

"And Yoongi will be dressing up as Princess Leia or what?" Jeongguk asked, being amused with the idea of seeing his hyung wearing weird hair extensions as Leias' ones.

"Of course not!" Jimin exclaimed. "Leia is Luke's sister and she likes Han Solo and Yoongi can't go as my sister. He will be dressed as an unknown Jedi and going as my boyfriend."

"Like Luke's boyfriend?" Jeongguk asked. He didn't know much of those movies even if Taehyung made him watch it a lot but he was pretty sure the Jedi Jimin was dressed as didn't have a boyfriend.

Jimin nodded. "It's headcanon on the fandom that Luke is gay so..."

"I see..." Jeongguk smiled.

"I am working Park Jimin, now off you go." Yoongi replied as he spotted a girl walking in.

"I won't go without you." Jimin approached the counter and stood next to the girl, who was now ordering a cup of coffee.

"Then you won't be going anywhere tonight." Yoongi noted the girl's order and after she paid and walked away he turned to face his boyfriend. "If you dare to pout and give me puppy eyes I'm breaking up with you Jimin."

Jimin smiled. "You couldn't. You can't resist me being cute." And after saying that Jimin did exactly what his boyfriend told him not to do.

"Seokjin is not here today." Yoongi exclaimed.

Jimin blinked his eyes and widened them just a little more.

"Hoseok is sick Jiminie; Kookie can't take care of the café all by himself!"