Chapter 10

You give me something to think about that's not the shit in my head

Taehyung would be lying if he said he never fantasizes about being different. He sometimes wonder if he could have pulled off the whole I am a university student who plays basketball, stays up until 5am partying and has tons of hook ups.

After he ponders all those ideas though he instantly falls back to reality. Taehyung has the coordination of a recent born deer so he could never be a basketball player, aside from the obvious fact that he hates any type of sports - or physical activities in general.

Sure he spends almost all his free-of-uni days up until 5am, but Taehyung is the type of person who spends his nights either binge watching a show or reading a book. Plus he could never spend his whole night drinking cheap beer from a red plastic cup; he is more of a 2am hot chocolate milk kind of guy.

And lastly even if he reads smut on ao3 as if it's the morning paper, he is not very fond of having said activity. He would be lying if he said he never thought about or pondered how freaking good it must actually feel but apart from never really truly have felt the need of sex, he has some verystrong morals concerning that.

Taehyung is one of the few people that still think that sex should be made only after marriage. Sure it can be a stress relief or just fucking amazing but Taehyung strongly believes that it is also called making love for a reason so it should be with someone he truly loves and as he just thinks it's just somewhat better if made with the person you're 100% that loves you just as much, because you know, marriage and shit.

It was almost midnight and he was on Jeongguk's couch, carefully sat on the edge to not take much space as the younger boy was lying down taking almost the entire space to himself.

They were watching some teenage comedy and once Taehyung saw the I am a university student who plays basketball, stays up until 5am partying and has tons of hook ups. character, he just couldn't stop thinking about how life would be if he was like that.

His thoughts got lost though once Jeongguk moved his leg and accidentally hit his thigh. For some reason that simple hit sent shivers all over Taehyung's body.

Taehyung is not a touchy-feely kinda of guy, especially on the touchy part. So whenever someone did as much as bump on him, he would lowkey freak out.

Jeongguk just looked over at him and smiled apologetically. "Sorry for kicking you, and occupying pretty much all the couch."

"Don't mind that. I'm okay."

Jeongguk moved closer to the couch's back. "You can lay down here with me if you want..."

The older boy just faced his friend. Was he for real? Like lay down next to him? Touching him? Taehyung wasn't sure he liked the idea.

"I'm okay."

"Seriously Tae, you are almost siting at the couch's arm, come on here." Jeongguk replied patting the space right next to his body.

"But I'll be in your way and you won't be able to see a thing." Taehyung said.

He felt the younger boy kicking his thigh again, but on purpose this time. "Don't be ridiculous, I'll just place my head on the couch's arm and you won't, leaving the perfect spot for me to see the TV."

"But I'm taller than you."

"An inch taller, if that." Jeongguk complained. "Now get over here."

Taehyung could see it would be useless to try to disagree with that freaking fetus of a guy, so he simply sighed and lied down next to him.

"There you go." Jeongguk said, satisfied.