Chapter 3

'Cause you're a glimpse of bliss // A little taste of heaven

"Jeon Jeongguk!" Seokjin screamed from his office as soon as Jeongguk got inside the café to start his shift. "Come here."

Jeongguk walked into his boss office and Seokjin stared at him and sighed. "Remind me again why I agreed on letting Yoongi take a night off tonight? I have plans on Friday! I'm usually so smart..."

"It was because he insisted with you for two weeks straight because he wanted to take this guy he is crushing on to a date and, well, he is Yoongi so it's nice to see he actually has feelings." Jeongguk answered reminding of how he felt weird by seeing Yoongi confess he wanted to take someone on a date. That's so un-Yoongi-like, even if apparently he has this crush on the boy for a long time.

"You're very right." Seokjin sighed even deeper. "I'll have to put Hoseok on the cashier then because, no offense, but you can't do that job."

"I'm not offended hyung. I know how I get all the orders messed up, I will prepare all the orders and I can close up the place for you."

"Thanks Jeongguk. Hoseok will be in charge of cleaning up the place tomorrow morning and he has been told that already." Seokjin got up and picked up some folders and placed it inside a bag. "I must go now; the keys and the spare keys are on the first drawer, remind Hoseok to take one with him so he can open up the place to clean it earlier tomorrow."

"Don't worry Seokjin everything will be alright." Jeongguk assured him even thought he was worried himself. Yoongi acted as if he owned the place every Friday since Seokjin always had an appointment at night and Jeongguk felt very lost now knowing he wouldn't be there.

"I trust you Jeongguk, I trust Hoseok a little less but I still trust him. If anything goes wrong you can call me and I'll rush over here alright?" Seokjin said walking out of the office.

"Alright. I got this." Jeongguk said trying to convince himself.

Seokjin went out leaving a very content Hoseok on the cashier and a very worried Jeongguk preparing the orders.

The place was rather full once Jeongguk's shift started at 6pm but as the sun set and night came in the students started to leave to go out to more interesting places.

Jeongguk received a text around 7pm while he was fighting with a tea bag to stay inside the hot water.

From / Yoongi

i'm about to go to his dorm to pick him up. wish me luck bitch

To / Yoongi

good luck idiot, try telling the dude this is actually a date

From / Yoongi

don't even jeon he knows it

To / Yoongi

from what you told me this dude is like, I doubt it. You're faaaaar too subtle

From / Yoongi

too subtle? i fucking kissed him tons of times and we fucking kissed again while we were working on our project this morning, if he thinks this isn't a stupid date i'll kick his face

To / Yoongi

slow down crazy. Just say something to him, he obviously likes your odd self as he didn't kick you after you kissed him so...

From / Yoongi

i'll see what I'll do. have fun with hobi

To / Yoongi