Chapter 30

Transparent hands were at my neck // Oh but I love the way you let me breathe instead

It was exactly 6am when Taehyung was woken up by the library lady and he only knows that because she loudly screamed.

"It's 6am why are you two doing here?"

Taehyung jumped in the chair and was feeling completely lost to see that he was woken up in the library. He knew that he had gone there to see Jeongguk the night before and he didn't record leaving the place but he couldn't have slept there, could he?

Well, apparently the answer to that wasn't what he was expecting.

Once he looked around he caught sight of a very sleepy looking Jeon Jeongguk frowning at him.

"I can't believe you two spent the night here! I told the security guard to make sure no one was inside once he locked the place." The librarian exclaimed.

"We slept here?" Jeongguk asked, sounding groggy.

"Apparently..." Taehyung replied sounded the same.

The librarian sighed. "I knew that man wasn't the best security guard ever but I can't believe he let this happen, I got to talk to him and I want you tow out of here right now."

With that the lady just angrily walked away, leaving the two confused boys behind.

Jeongguk groaned and threw his face at the table. "I was going to wake you up; I can't believe I slept too!"

Taehyung laughed. "I can't believe we slept in the library Kookie."

The younger turned and faced his boyfriend, his face still pressed at the table. "What is wrong with us?"

"Lots of stuff, to be honest." Taehyung replied, placing his hand at Jeongguk's hair to ruffle it. "Now get up sleepyhead, we gotta go before the librarian kills us."

Jeongguk groaned again, but got up nonetheless. He followed Taehyung outside and threw himself in the passenger seat once his boyfriend opened the car.

Taehyung yawned deeply. "I am starving."

"Me too." The younger replied.

"Wanna buy some breakfast?" Taehyung asked.

Jeongguk closed his eyes and whined. "Don't know. Too tired to think."

"We can just go to that place near your loft that serves continental breakfast." Taehyung suggested.

His boyfriend groaned once more. "Can we just get some pancakes to go and eat at my place where I can die in peace without worrying if people will see me?"

Taehyung laughed. "Yeah of course we can."

"Thanks, you are the best."

"I am aware."

Taehyung drove to the continental breakfast place, dragged Jeongguk with him out of the car to get their pancakes – they got waffles and some French toasts as well – and then drove them to the younger's loft.

They had breakfast, with Jeongguk partially dying of tiredness during the whole time and then both just threw themselves on Jeongguk's bed.

Jeongguk was occupying most of the bed and looked ready to sleep for a month. Taehyung on other hand was just sitting at the end of the bed, finish eating a French toast.

"This is a gift from God," He sighed happily. "Like Chanyeol's voice"

Jeongguk opened his eyes to frown at hi boyfriend. "Chanyeol's voice?"