Chapter 20

Transparent hands were at my neck // Oh but I love the way you let me breathe instead

Taehyung knew he had to talk to Jeongguk. He knew he couldn't run away forever and he knew that he was making himself miserable by avoiding the boy. He knew it all but he was too much of a loser to do anything about it.

His Saturday was a mess. Jimin had come up with this ridiculous idea that was supposedly to help Taehyung out. He made the younger boy list him all the reasons why confessing for Jeongguk were a bad idea.

It was torture. Taehyung had plenty of reasons and most of them were related to his mental health, what made Jimin sure that Taehyung needed to tell Jeongguk about that before anything.

In Jimin's mind that would make Taehyung be sure that Jeongguk would be there for him in all the ways he needed if he ever had to. It would make Taehyung sure that if Jeongguk told him that he felt the same way, the younger would be aware of everything that there is to know about Taehyung.

In order to convince Taehyung that he really needed to confess, Jimin made the boy list all the reason why he liked Jeongguk and boy was that embarrassing.

In the end of their talk Jimin had said that Taehyung clearly loved Jeongguk and Taehyung couldn't make himself agree with that because love was such an exaggerated word. Taehyung knew nothing about being in love, how could he know he was in love with Jeongguk.

He sure liked him and getting him to admit that was hard enough, he didn't need to go further on it. Not while talking to Jimin at least.

Taehyung felt bad for making his best friend not see his boyfriend that day again, but Jimin said Taehyung needed him more and that Yoongi was working anyways, so he stood there with the younger all day long.

No one would ever know how in hell Jimin managed to convince Taehyung to not only confess to Jeongguk, but to open up about all his issues with the boy as well, but he did it, so that's all that really matters.

So that is why Taehyung was now parked in front of Jeongguk's building that Sunday morning.

He was there for almost twenty minutes already, froze at his seat, feeling too afraid to even look towards the building. And that is why he missed Min Yoongi walking closer to his car.

Once Taehyung heard a knock on the window he jumped so high in the seat, his head hit the car's ceiling.

"What the fuck Yoongi! You scared the crap out of me." Taehyung exclaimed once he opened the passenger window.

Yoongi leaned on the frame. "How could you miss me walking all the way over here dumbass?"

"I wasn't looking at the building."

"Whatever. Out of the car. Now." Yoongi said.

Taehyung frowned. "No way."

"Jimin texted me and he told me to make sure you would go on with the plan." The older boy told Taehyung.

"What? Jimin is such a bitch, how dare he share my personal business with you." Taehyung couldn't believe in his best friend.

"I'm his boyfriend, he shares everything with me." Yoongi had a smile on his face. "Now you'll get out of this car and go talk to Jeongguk before that boy has a break down."

"I don't really want to."

"Taehyung." For someone as cute and small as Yoongi is, he really shouldn't sound that scary.

"I can't go up there. I can't even move from here. I'm going to faint." Taehyung widened his eyes for more effect.

Yoongi rolled his. "Why are people so complicated?"