Chapter 42

It's cold when we're apart and I hate to feel this die // But you can't give me what I want // Just give it time

Taehyung was sitting on the café counter when the first revelation was made. And yes revelations sounds exaggerate but see if Taehyung cares.

Jimin had appeared alongside with Yoongi about five minutes later then Taehyung and Jeongguk – who now didn't smelled like fucking fruit anymore, God bless – at the café and he immediately went to Taehyung with the biggest smile ever.

"Guess what?" Jimin asked happily.

"I just won the lottery and can now move to London as I always dreamed about?" Taehyung said.

Jimin frowned. "What the fuck? No!"

"You just won the lottery and will give me the money so I can move to London as I always dreamed about?" He tried again.

"Taehyung." The other said, annoyed.

"You are the one who told me to guess Jiminie."

Jimin sighed. "I am aware. Shouldn't have done that, anyways... I am going to spend the whole free week in Busan with Yoongi! He agreed to go meet my family!"

"Really?" Taehyung asked, surprised.

For the last two years, Taehyung would always be the one to tag along Jimin in his travel to hometown. Because that boy is Taehyung's best friend and would never let Taehyung go back home for a whole week.

It felt weird knowing Jimin would be gone but this time he couldn't go with because the boy would be taking Yoongi instead. But it was fine because he had Jeongguk after all right?

"Yes! Really!" Jimin practically screamed. "I am so excited!"

"No shit Jiminie."

The boy then calmed down and smiled at his best friend. "Sorry if you can't go along Tae, but you'll be with Kook right?"

"Yeah. I'll be fine, no need to apologize." He beamed at his enthusiastic best friend.

The rest of the day went by smoothly, until some random ass customer was rude to Jeongguk and made the younger get mad for the rest of his shift.

Taehyung tried to sooth him down and it worked a bit for the while he was still working. It worked even better once they got back to Jeongguk's loft and Taehyung just kissed him for a while to get the stress out of his system.

Both boys then decided to cuddle on the couch and watch some movie on Netflix. By the time the movie ended was the time the second revelation was made.

Taehyung was leaning on his boyfriend and Jeongguk started to play with his hair while he talked.

"So our free week is just a week away right?"

"Yes. Thanks God because I need some rest." Taehyung commented, closing his eyes to enjoy the feeling of Jeongguk's hand playing with his hair.

"Me too." The younger said and took a pause as if he was deciding if he was going to share his thoughts with Taehyung or not. "Mom texted me this morning..."

"What she said?"

"Invited me over on the free week."

That was when Taehyung opened his eyes and froze on his position.

Please don't. He thought to no one and nothing in particular.

"Can I come?" Taehyung was embarrassed to no ends with asking this simple question.