Chapter 11

'Cause you're a glimpse of bliss // A little taste of heaven

a/n: all the links for the audios will be at the end if anyone wants to hear it

Life was a bit crazy in the last few months.

Jeongguk had so much college shit to do he was close to losing his mind, along with that there was his work at the café that would make him stay in a permanent zombie state the whole week, but even with all of that he never felt better before.

He would have tons of classes and tons of work to do but now that Taehyung was around nothing ever seemed bad.

That glorious boy had the most beautiful smile and the most eccentric personality ever. He was acting a bit weirder nowadays but Jeongguk thinks he freaked Taehyung out by accidentally cuddling him while they slept.

That only happened once but after that Taehyung would always sit a bit farther than necessary from Jeongguk, what would only subconsciously bother the younger boy.

Jeongguk knew that his stupid feeling wouldn't be reciprocal but it still made him feel a bit down that Taehyung didn't like him that way.

It wasn't exactly something he could affirm though, as he never confessed anything, but as it was just a huge crush, he didn't want to confess anything. Maybe that would end up ruining their friendship and that was the last thing Jeongguk wanted. He was more than happy by being just friends with that odd boy.

It was Sunday afternoon and Jeongguk was writing an essay for one of his classes when he felt his phone vibrating.

He smiled widely once he saw who was calling. Taehyung.

"Hello?"

Jeongguk only heard muffling.

What the hell? He though.

"Tae?" He asked.

Nothing. Just more random noises.

Jeongguk kept the phone on his ear for two minutes and just then he heard Taehyung's voice.

"Do you wanna hear a mash-up of Holiday by Green Day and the Doctor Who theme?" The boy said on the other line, his voice muffled.

Jeongguk was about to say something but he heard Jimin.

"I'm good."

The other's voice was even more muffled than Taehyung's. It was obviously an accidental call.

"Okay... What about the I Am The Doctor tune on 75% speed? Like, it's amazing!" Taehyung said.

Jeongguk chuckled. He wouldn't be turning that phone off so soon.

Somehow Jeongguk was able to hear Jimin's incredibly muffled sigh. "Taehyung keep you anglophile nerdy ass away from me, please."

"You're tense Jimin; let me play you some relaxation audio." Taehyung told his roommate.

"I swear to God Tae if you play that Dalek audio of them "exterminating my tension" again I'll fucking kill you." Jimin's voice came out a bit louder this time.

Jeongguk was laughing really loudly now. Taehyung is such a nerd, he really likes that.

"Fine, fine I won't play it... but it sure sounds like you need it." Taehyung replied.

Just after the boy said that the call ended. Taehyung must have sat on it or something and accidentally called Jeongguk.

Not that the younger minded that. He needed some distraction. That's why he immediately called Taehyung.