Chapter 29

It was a freaking Saturday night - Saturday night!!!! – and Jeongguk was at the library with his group from class.

They had this group project to do and as Jeongguk, and some other dude who the boy doesn't care enough to learn the name, work at night on weekdays they had to get together to do it on Saturday.

What was a shame because Taehyung was busy with some project of his own the whole day and couldn't even go to the café during the entire day. And now because of this stupid group project Jeongguk couldn't see his boyfriend during the night either.

The three boys from his group – that as Jeongguk doesn't care to know the names we will be referring to them with Donald Duck nephew names – were all dozing off already.

'Huey' was pretending to write something on his laptop but Jeongguk could see from the corner of his eye that the boy was simply watching videos on Youtube and randomly pressing the buttons on his keyboard every now and then to pretend he was writing.

'Dewey' was simply texting someone on his phone and not even bothering to pretend he wasn't and 'Louie' was facing his laptop with tired eyes and every ten seconds his eyes would close, his head would fall and he would jump in the chair, sit straight and pretend he was very much awake.

Jeongguk was done with it all himself and they – or better saying he because Donald Duck nephews were useless as fuck – had just hit a point where they didn't know how to proceed.

And for them to keep doing the work Jeongguk needed to call Taehyung. So as the three idiots didn't seem to mind, and if they did Jeongguk would kick their faces, the boy just got up and walked out of the library to call his boyfriend.

As soon as Jeongguk walked near the exit of the place he saw that a crazy storm had hit the town and he started to pray that Taehyung was okay. He knew the boy was scared of storms, especially windy storms, but as Tae was busy with his project all day, Jeongguk figured that Jimin was possibly with him. Jimin would always help Taehyung with his projects, even if the boy's major were different.

Taehyung took some time to pick up the call and as Jeongguk likes to see himself as a practical person, he simply went direct to the point and asked his boyfriend: "Tae can I ask you something about art?"

The older didn't seem to mind the lack of greetings on the call and just said: "Yeah sure."

"If you were a painter in which like... era do you think you would fit?" Jeongguk asked.

"Why are you asking me that?" Taehyung replied and his voice was weirdly muffled.

"I...well..." The younger started, feeling rather embarrassed. "I-I kinda created a character for this group project based on you so yeah..."

"Are you for real?" Taehyung voice sounded excited.

"Yes I'm an embarrassment. I'm sorry if this is weird-" Jeongguk was saying but his boyfriend interrupted him.

"Oh Kook, my precious little thing, you don't need to apologize for such a thing... I'm so fucking flattered. You're too cute."

Jeongguk felt his cheeks getting warm. Taehyung was easy on the compliments and pet names lately and that made the younger feel butterflies in his stomach. "For someone who didn't know how to compliment people you sure make me flustered a lot by doing it."

"It's easy doing it with you... I can't really explain this-" Taehyung was saying but he interrupted himself mid-sentence to shout: "Shit!"

Jeongguk heard some weird noises and got worried. What the fuck was Taehyung even doing now?