#9~There May Be Something There That Wasn't There Before (Pt. 2, Ending 1)

Also known as: I can't write a song title shorter than a member of Fall Out Boy (by Panic! At the Disco)

As soon as you get to your apartment, you collapse on your couch. Someone knocks on your door, but you can't be bothered to get up. "It's open!" you call. Pippa opens the door and sits next to you, lifting your head, so it rests on her legs, causing you to smile. "Hey, Pip."

She runs her fingers through your hair. "How you doing, sweetie?"

You groan, "Tired."

She chuckles, then changes her tone. It's not stern, but it's definitely not happy. "I saw the way you were with Lin."

"It seems everyone saw that. I promise I didn't mean anything by it."

"I know you didn't, but all the guys have been trying to get with you since you joined."

You look up at her. "So have you," you point out.

"Well, that's different," she protests.

"How is that any different?"

"Because," she bends down to kiss the top of your head, "I-" she kisses your forehead- "have-" another kiss, this time on your nose- "you." You stare lovingly into your girlfriend's eyes and bring your lips to hers.

"And I wouldn't have it any other way," you whisper once you pull away.

"Good!"

You pull her so that she's laying next to you on the small couch. Well, you're really laying on top of her.

The two of you met when Hamilton was still at the Public Theater and instantly bonded. When you moved to the Rogers, you didn't want to share a room with her and Renee. It wasn't that you didn't like Renee; you and Pippa just thought it would be awkward if you shared a room with someone else, so you roomed with Jonathan. Neither of you told the rest of the cast you were dating because you were scared of how they would react. You knew they weren't going to be mad because of your sexuality, but you didn't know how they would react to cast members dating. It's been almost four months since you and Pippa went on your first date, and with how the other cast members kept hitting on you, you had become frustrated that you couldn't tell anyone. 

You start to doze off on Pippa's chest, but she wakes you up. "(Y/N/N)?"

"Mhm," you answer.

"Should we tell them about us?"

You lean up slightly to look at her. "Do you want to?"

"Well, I just don't like how they keep hitting on you."

"Is that all? Because, I can make up an excuse for them to leave me alone, if you don't want them to know about us."

"I want to tell them," she states.

You smile and kiss her. "We can tell them whenever you're ready."

She smiles. "Can we tell them now?" 

"Of course." You're just about to stand up to get your phone when Jonathan bursts through your door. 

"You have a lot of explaining to do, (Y/N)!" he yells. "Hi, Pippa, what are you doing here?"

You giggle and walk over to her. She wraps her arms around you and kisses your cheek. "Spending time with my girlfriend," she responds. 

He just looks from you to her repeatedly, before he can finally ask how long you've been together.

"About four months," you answer in unison.

He smiles. "Have you told any of the cast?"

"We were just about to."

"I'll take the picture!" he squeals. He snatches your phone out of your hand and tells you ad Pippa to stand exactly as you are. You and Pippa get the same idea to disobey him and kiss each other last second. He sends the picture to the rest of the cast and gushes about how adorable you are together.

Leslie: Congrats! You both are perfect for each other!

Renee: I knew it! 

Lin: My "wife" and the woman I cheat on her with, together at last. Congrats!

Daveed: You are some of the best people I know. So happy for you!

Oak: Awe, you're adorable

You glance up and see Pippa staring at you. 

"What?" You giggle.

"Nothing."

"What?" you plead.

"It's stupid."

"Pip, c'mon. Tell me."

"They're all so happy for us," she mutters.

You smile and kiss her. "I told you there was nothing to worry about." 

"I know." She smiles and rests her forehead against yours.

You take a deep breath. "I-I love you." It's the first time either of you had said that you loved each other, and you're worried about how she'll react.

Her smile widens. "I love you, too."

(A/N: I have other endings, but this one was just too adorable to pass up.)

Cliché Hamilton Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें