#30 Hercules~All I Want For Christmas Is You

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)! Wake up!" your overly excited boyfriend exclaims.

You grumble and roll over. "Let me sleep."

"But, it's Christmas!" he pouts.

You sit up. "Well, that changes everything."

"Really?"

"No."

He lays back down next to you, knowing you aren't going to give up. "Alright, fine. I'll go make breakfast."

You kiss his cheek. "I love you."

He smiles and tells you that there is no one he would rather spend the holidays with. When you finally wake up, you walk into the kitchen, not bothering to get dressed or even brush your hair. He smiles when he sees you standing at the edge of the room, wearing one of his old shirts (which was way too big for you).

"What?" You yawn.

He shakes his head. "Nothing. Here's your breakfast."

You raise your eyebrows, but accept the cinnamon roll anyway. Herc turns on your favorite Christmas movie and sits on the floor in front of the tree with you. It was a rather small tree with only a few small gifts under it. It was all the two of you could afford. Herc was still trying to get his designs known, and you were still in college, so money was tight. You hand Herc a thin, long box. He thanks you, and tells you that you didn't have to get him anything. Once he sees the stack of papers in the box, he gives you a confused look.

"I went to a bunch of designers and convinced them to take a look at your designs," you explain.

His eyes widen. "And?"

"A few wanted to sign contracts with you."

He drops the box and hugs you, causing you to blush. "Oh my God! (Y/N)! I can't believe-I-"

"I love you, too."

He sits there for a few moments before he reaches under the tree and pulls out a small box. "(Y/N) (L/N), I've loved you since the day I met you. I know there is nothing you wouldn't do for me, and there's nothing I wouldn't do for you. We've been with each other through some of the best and worst times of our lives. I want you to be with me for the rest of it. Will you marry me?"

You shriek and nod your head frantically, unable to speak. He pulls you into another bone crushing hug and slips the ring on your finger. "Merry Christmas, (Y/N)."

"Merry Christmas, Herc."

(A/N: I hope you have a wonderful day. This was originally requested on tumblr, but @NikkiLovesQueen22 requested it here. Love you!)