#12~There May Be Something There That Wasn't There Before (Pt. 2, Ending 4)

After you get home, you text Oak, telling him that you're reconsidering the dinner.

Oak: Great, I'll pick you up around 6:30 Mon. Thank you so much!

You smile and set your phone down.

~~~

You spend all day Monday trying to figure out what you should wear. You decide on a blue, galaxy print skirt, white top, and a blue, leather jacket about ten minutes before Oak knocks on your door. "Ready to go?" he greets.

You smile and link your arm with his. "Let's go."

When you get to the restaurant where you are supposed to meet his friends, Oak gets a text, telling him that dinner was canceled. "Well," he sighs, "there's no reason that we can't have a good time."

Once you are seated, you and Oak don't stop talking and eventually get to the topic of rehearsal. "Are you and Lin dating?"

"What?" you almost choke on a sip of your drink. "No! Of course not! Why would you think that?"

"Well, you were, well, um, very- comfortable with him."

You laugh. "No, Lin's a great guy and everything, but I don't know, he's not really my type."

"What is your type then?"

You smirk and lean forward. "You."

He shutters a bit. "Well, you're my type."

"Good. I wouldn't want it any other way."

After dinner, you ask if he wants to go for a walk. You spend about two hours together, just talking and shamelessly flirting with each other. When you arrive back at your apartment, you bring Oak in with you and watch movies until you both fall asleep on each other. You wake up before him and make breakfast. When he comes out of your room, he wraps his arms around your waist and rests his chin on the top of your head.

"Mornin', sleepy head." You chuckle.

"Mornin'," he mutters, his voice still heavy with sleep.

(A/N: DONE! FIVE UPDATES IN ONE DAY! They aren't that great, but I did it. Have a wonderful evening!)