#102 Maria~Hickeys

Request: Could you write something fluffy +VERY LIGHT smut. Where the reader hates bruises. Maria and reader are about to do the do and Maria is giving the reader hickeys and the reader freaks out and runs into the bathroom. And then fluff ensues?? Very specific I know but I need the angsty fluffy smut. Thank you for being such an amazing writer!!!

TW: Slight smut (right at the beginning), Bruises, mentions of an abusive past

The feeling of Maria's lips against yours was indescribable. She pulls away for just a second, asking you if this is okay. You nod frantically. The two of you have never actually done anything other than kiss. She giggles slightly and attaches her lips to your neck, causing you to freeze. She quickly takes note of your stillness and pulls away.

"(Y/N), are you okay?" she asks, holding your shoulders in an attempt to comfort you.

You don't respond. Instead, you rush to the bathroom and lock the door behind you. You slide your back down the door and start crying. You hated doing this. You love Maria; you do. It's just... hickeys, bruises... they remind you of your ex.

Just the thought of her...

You're grateful to be pulled out of your daze, just not by Maria knocking on the door. "(Y/N), baby, are you okay?" She jiggles the doorknob. "(Y/N)?"

You sniffle. "I'm sorry."

Her voice becomes more frantic. "(Y/N), baby, can you open the door for me?"

You reluctantly unlock the door and let her in, without getting up from your spot. As soon as the door opens, she drops to her knees and holds your hand. "What's wrong, baby? I am so so sorry."

You shake your head. "No, it's not you. It's just-I don't want to talk about it right now.

She nods and presses a kiss to the back of your hand. "What can I do to help?"

"No more hickeys. Not now at least," you whisper.

"Okay, okay. Of course. Anything for you."

You rest your head on her shoulder. "Can we just watch a movie?"

She smiles slightly. "Of course. You pick the movie? I'll get snacks?"

You smile and stand up with her. She heads into the kitchen to make popcorn, while you go back to her bedroom and pull up your favorite movie on Netflix. As soon as the popcorn is finished, she comes into the bedroom and sets the bowl in the center of the bed and curls up next to you. "I love you," she whispers, kissing your temple.

"I love you, too." You squeeze her hand tightly and bring it to your cheek.