#101 Hamilsquad~Lunch Date

Requested

You laugh at John as you and your boyfriends walk into the diner. The five of you rarely got to spend time together, so you always made the most of any time you got together. Laf took your coat and draped it over the back of your chair. You smile and kiss his cheek, earning a groan from the table next to you. The five of you ignore them as Alex tells you about the latest stupid thing Jefferson did.

Even the slightest amount of affection any of you show seems to make the couple next to you rather upset. You slouch forward in your chair, knowing that the couple is watching you.

Hercules, who is sitting next to you, kisses the top of your head and whispers, "What's wrong?"

You straighten up and shake your head. "Hm? Oh. I'm fine."

"Are you sure?"

You nod and excuse yourself to the restroom, causing the four men to look at each other with concern.

As soon as you shut the door to the single person restroom, you start crying. You loved your boyfriends, but it seemed that people couldn't understand that. It seemed as though everyone that saw the five of you gave you an ugly look. Even on the way to the restaurant, you noticed the people on the street staring at you. The couple next to you threw you over the edge.

You hear a knock on the door and call back something in an attempt to let the person know that there is someone in there.

John's voice comes through the door. "(Y/N), can you let us in, baby?"

You quickly wipe your tears and stand up, unlocking the door. Alex opens the door as soon as it is unlocked. The four immediately engulf you in a hug.

You're not sure who suggests it, but soon you are all on your way back home. Herc carries you to the couch and turns on your favorite movie, while Laf starts making lunch. Alex and John bring in lots of blankets and pillows.

"We love you, baby," John whispers.

You smile and curl into Herc's chest. "I love you, too. All of you."